[PHINE1] - Dracula - Lantern Accessory

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Handles bothered me too much and were too large, I had to remake them all. Also the paint on the top pieces curdled a bit I noticed, but not on the bottom pieces. Im not happy with it, so I ordered new tops and they arrive next week. Bear with me sorry for the delays. If I look at something I make and know I can make it better I'll always do that rather than send them out. The most important thing here is the final product. We're a couple weeks off. I won't disappoint you guys! much love ~

34ddc3db3ee6382137da1524e8de91f7.jpg

OK no problem Phine1. Thank you for striving to achieve the best result.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hey everyone.

I've been away for a while busy with work and moving issues (again).
The lanterns are done and the stands are made, I'm just waiting on the wood burning stamp for the logo of the base, and they need to be stained.
We're looking at 2 weeks until they leave my studio, I'll get everyone tracking this coming monday.
The Fear and Loathing typewriter parts are also arriving this week So I will begin with those promptly when these are all packaged up.
The electronic aspect of this has proved pretty challenging but its turned out great.
I'll send pics later tonight of some updates when I'm around the sets.

thanks for the patience all, it'll be worth it.

~Rob

cool

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Got a few sneaks for you guys before i start packaging and shipping.

lantern_2.jpg
lantern_1.jpg
lantern_3.jpg

IMPORTANT:
I need everyone on the list to send me a PM on here with their CURRENT address for shipping. Also, if you have any remaining balance, I will need it paid in full with shipping before your item is shipped.

I love how these turned out guys, and I hope you all do too.
plz send pm asap so i can get you all tracking and put them in their shippers.
your patience has been greatly appreciated, I just like to make sure every step is concrete so I can get you all the best I can offer with the tools i have.

cheers all,
~Rob

Back