Rick Deckard Shoes and Gun by Sean Dabbs 1/6 scale

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

Did you send the payment to Sean?

Who did you send the payment to?

What option did you pay, 1 or 2?

Regards

deckard shoes and gun.jpg

Can anyone else who paid for theirs verify if I have the right recipient. I clearly remember double checking who i was supposed to send the money to in this thread.

Can anyone else who paid for theirs verify if I have the right recipient. I clearly remember double checking who i was supposed to send the money to in this thread.

Hi

Hi I checked your payment for the option 2

PLease send me the payment for the shipping,

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, I got this set today and I have to say, sadly, it's a bit of a mess. The casts are really sloppy and not cleaned up well. Both shoes had laces that were broken at the top loops where they're "tied". The VK machine, which I don't remember seeing an image of prior to shipping isn't accurate, even to the reference material that was supplied and I had to spend 45 mins cleaning out/cutting/chipping away resin to get the arm to fit in the hole. The cast of the gun looks soft too and the triggers needed to be cleaned up which wasn't fun. Hopefully I can bring something out with paint. The throw-in VID Phone actually looks the best cast-wise.

I don't usually complain, but I don't think this was ultra-cheap - just about in the pocket price-wise for a set like this and I expected better.

EDIT: I don't think I'm having a particularly bad day, so I don't think it's my mood, but I'm interested in other opinions.

Last edited:
I’m there with you, not a complainer or perfectionist but these were really sloppy casts. I also thought the gun looked a bit oversized as well. The vid phone looks great, the shoes are usable too. The VK machine isn’t accurate but passable to most ppl. Just not quite what I was hoping for overall.
Well, I got this set today and I have to say, sadly, it's a bit of a mess. The casts are really sloppy and not cleaned up well. Both shoes had laces that were broken at the top loops where they're "tied". The VK machine, which I don't remember seeing an image of prior to shipping isn't accurate, even to the reference material that was supplied and I had to spend 45 mins cleaning out/cutting/chipping away resin to get the arm to fit in the hole. The cast of the gun looks soft too and the triggers needed to be cleaned up which wasn't fun. Hopefully I can bring something out with paint. The throw-in VID Phone actually looks the best cast-wise.

I don't usually complain, but I don't think this was ultra-cheap - just about in the pocket price-wise for a set like this and I expected better.

EDIT: I don't think I'm having a particularly bad day, so I don't think it's my mood, but I'm interested in other opinions.

Just got mine today and I have to agree with the above. For the amount paid, the quality of this set is extremely poor. Casts are defective and not cleaned up at all :(

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Back