Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detective by T.Grove and Yunsil- Payments due April 5th!

There's rumours that Brad Pitt might be doing season 2...WHAT'S IN THE BOX!!!

I hope not. I'd rather see actors that are "less proven". Harrelson and McConaughey were amazing, mainly because of their performances, but partially because I had less expectations from them. I had seen them both in many things, but neither had really blown me away with a performance (obviously Dallas Buyer's Club wasn't around yet). Pitt has undoubtedly had many amazing performances already, so while his name would be a huge catch for the show, I'm hoping Pizzolatto treats TD as a way for some of the lesser-proven actors and actresses to get a chance to shine. If that makes sense?

I hope not. I'd rather see actors that are "less proven". Harrelson and McConaughey were amazing, mainly because of their performances, but partially because I had less expectations from them. I had seen them both in many things, but neither had really blown me away with a performance (obviously Dallas Buyer's Club wasn't around yet). Pitt has undoubtedly had many amazing performances already, so while his name would be a huge catch for the show, I'm hoping Pizzolatto treats TD as a way for some of the lesser-proven actors and actresses to get a chance to shine. If that makes sense?

Id agree with this completely. I wouldn't mind Pitt as I do like him but like you said its a great showcase for more underrated actors (Mcconaughey before this aired was just hitting a hot streak)

Pure conjecture, but Thomas Jane would be great on this show.

Underrated actor, in my opinion. He's got the right look.

wait.... T Grove is sculpting this? was there a change?

for season 2, i want to see 2 established A list actors. In my eyes, Matthew and Woody were in no way unproven, but were both already established fantastic actors. there work together set apart pretty much anything Ive ever seen on TV including Breaking Bad and the Sopranos, where you have 1 standout actor and an excellent supporting cast. Here, you had 2 standouts, and there chemestry and work together was maybe some of the best acting I've ever seen.

theres already been tons of rumors thrown around from Bale to Denzel to Pitt, and I think thats the way to go.

Mcconaughey and Harrelson werent A list with a capital A actors such as Pitt and Bale, Pitt and Bale would be great to see but Denzel plays the same characters every time these days. Not interested in seeing him appear in S2. I think these rumors will turn out to be just that. Im hoping the casting choices are a bit more obscure than any of these three.

Will Smith and Martin Lawrence :pray:

Drew this tonight.

Scan0062_zpsb8568a77.jpg

:wave

Back