Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detective by T.Grove and Yunsil- Payments due April 5th!

Great action, but still had me wanting something from the first one, I guess I mean something was mssing...but still worth it to see on the big screen...

Hunterdnrc is working on this as we speak maybe I'll send it to him

Ok guys I had Maisto make a 1:6 devil trap. We're starting a 10 person list in the first post to see how many are interested. Price is TBD for now.

tuze6esy.jpg

vytuja2y.jpg

Last edited:

Sign me up Rob! A must for Rust! :rock
And that looks amazing! The talent on this board is remarkable

Sign me up Rob! A must for Rust! :rock
And that looks amazing! The talent on this board is remarkable

Alright brother youre gonna be #1. I know many great artists on here! I'm glad we were able to get so much talent on board this project. Jake and I are the next Brothers Productions..lol

Alright brother youre gonna be #1. I know many great artists on here! I'm glad we were able to get so much talent on board this project. Jake and I are the next Brothers Productions..lol

Hahaha! Yeah you guys are!

That Devil Trap is awesome and a must have if you are getting this figure, its crazy you guys got TG to sculpt this, gonna be a helluva figure, congrats guys, ill watch on with much appreciation!

Please add me to the devil trap as well!

That Devil Trap is awesome and a must have if you are getting this figure, its crazy you guys got TG to sculpt this, gonna be a helluva figure, congrats guys, ill watch on with much appreciation!

Andrew you know you'll want on the list once you see the proto/sculpt...and I won't let you!

Andrew you know you'll want on the list once you see the proto/sculpt...and I won't let you!

Hahahaha, I would love to give you that opportunity but so many figures are peaking my interest I have to think more and say no sometimes haha.

Iam in for two devil traps.

Back