Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Final Sculpt Pics

Second batch almost finished!

ana3asug.jpg

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Final Sculpt Pics

Woah, my head arrives tomorrow! :panic:

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

PM's sent to everyone who hasn't paid the remainder for the shipping balances

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

Got mines today wow I love it surprised with the box nice touch thank you guys for this.

Any word on the castings?

Trevor got his in today! His pics are amazing to say the least. So happy he said he LOVES it!

4eru2e6e.jpg

ra6ygaby.jpg

3ybu4amu.jpg

:clap :clap :clap

Beautiful!

Got my head today! Thanks so much guys, it's awesome! And the box is wicked! :rock

Trevor got his in today! His pics are amazing to say the least. So happy he said he LOVES it!

4eru2e6e.jpg

ra6ygaby.jpg

3ybu4amu.jpg

OUTSTANDING!
The craftsmanship on everything is top notch. Ya'll get my vote for figure of the year.

The head and paint up are awesome,The shirt is awesome, the pants, the boots,the notebook, the stick thing, the badge and pager....and wow - that tie pattern!!!!! :lol:lol

The head and paint up are awesome,The shirt is awesome, the pants, the boots,the notebook, the stick thing, the badge and pager....and wow - that tie pattern!!!!! :lol:lol
The tie pattern had my knees wobbly ;)

Back