Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

Let me know if you can paint one more head for me!

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

Second batch done!

8a8ura4a.jpg

yvu7y9uz.jpg

bedehupe.jpg

Truly incredible how you can keep the level of consistency in quality for all the sculpts.
Awesome job on each and every one of them. Can't wait to get it in hand.

Truly incredible how you can keep the level of consistency in quality for all the sculpts.
Awesome job on each and every one of them. Can't wait to get it in hand.
If I couldnt offer the same quality for each one I wouldnt have committed to do that many. Im glad you like them and I cant wait for you guys to get em in hand!

More pics

edebybu2.jpg

ymune7en.jpg

Last edited:

hey, glad to see mine shipped, how do i check the shippment?

It's crazy how perfect each one is.

Alright the boots are all casted and being shipped to Jake and I today.

Amazing. Gentlemen, I salute you.

So ready! :rock

giphy.gif

tumblr_n5j2t6b1yN1r2kn3co3_250.gif

Let me know if you can paint one extra head for me mate!

Congrats Jake!

Let me know if you can paint one extra head for me mate!
Sorry.....I wish I could man. To be honest im glad to be done painting Rusts and have about 50 paintups in line ahead of you along with about 20 mods....itll be awhile if you want me to do it. Shoulda got it from the start saved ya about half the price of my normal paintup

Back