Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

Ok more shipped today
Chilipep66
Ray Ferraro
KEC2007
Pajji
Entropy
HunterDNRC
Hosam-G sculpt to painter

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

shipping balance sent, sorry for the delay!

I just got my clothing Set thanks goes to both Rahmier bros, I love it.

I may have futzed it up lol I wasn't sure how to put the shirt and tie on the body so I removed tie big mistake one collar looks larger than the other oh well it's still fantastic

Thanks again to everyone involved in this project

I just got my clothing Set thanks goes to both Rahmier bros, I love it.

I may have futzed it up lol I wasn't sure how to put the shirt and tie on the body so I removed tie big mistake one collar looks larger than the other oh well it's still fantastic

Thanks again to everyone involved in this project
Im so glad you got it safe and sound.

I have learned from experience to leave the tie alone! Sorry I shoulda warned you guys....

Just unbutton it slide the body up through the bottom while making him do the YMCA arm movements....I put together mine, Robs and Trevors so I learned the hard way.

Also if you wrinkle the pants up at the bottom it helps em look more realistic.

Yeah lol live and learn this is literally my first custom I've owned, but it's awesome so far. :rock

Also when everyone gets their clothes set on the body tighten the tie a bit and use some double sided tape to stick the tie flat to the shirt, it tends to stick out.

Also tuck the lapels a bit under the jacket so they look more accurate and it'll make the collar tighter around the neck.

Its all about the futzing

aredujyg.jpg

4yjaqy6a.jpg

Last edited:

Also when everyone gets their clothes set on the body tighten the tie a bit and use some blu tack or double sided tape to stick the tie flat to the shirt, it tends to stick out.

Also tuck the lapels a bit under the jacket so they look more accurate and it'll make the collar tighter around the neck.

Its all about the futzing

:nono:nono:nono

:lol:wink1:

Boots are done!

3uvamany.jpg

Received mine today, great packaging to round out an outstanding set.

More sets shipped out tracking in first post as usual
Azon4Reel
Corrose
Hosam-G
Gruff Old Bear
Mr.E
Stnmikita
Yodasan
Croozer
Neo Geo

Added cig and made the base. YAY!!!

737C2006-698C-4EA1-A4F6-A7A89378D45A_zpswlf78pp6.png

A hint of smoke coming out of the cig too? Nice job bud!
etehudur.jpg

Back