Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

I am loving all the pics of this great figure. I log in everyday in hopes of seeing more.

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

Package delivered. Now to find a way to get out of work early...

Someone needs to do an unboxing series of pictures or video!

I'll take a shot at the unboxing photos. Come on 5:00pm!

Loving the poses with the Ledger, guys. :rock Such an awesome figure.

Dumb question...but what's the correct method to apply tattoo to body? :lol

Dumb question...but what's the correct method to apply tattoo to body? :lol
cut it out then soak in warm water. After a few seconds it will slide off the paper....the apply. Seal it with a matte sealer for a perfect look

Thanks Jake!! :duff

Loving the poses with the Ledger, guys. :rock Such an awesome figure.
Thanks Dane now could you please send back the figure I sent you to photograph its been weeks since you said you would send Rust back....I fear the worst....
Thanks Jake!! :duff
Np buddy

Just finished setting up Rust and he is spectacular! Takes some futzing but in the end it's one hell of a figure. Everything is top of the line and I couldn't be happier with how it came out.
Thanks Rahmier bros for organizing and bringing together some of the best artists in the business and allowing us to have the ultimate Rust figure.

14775588486_6e6f52ff36_c.jpg

14798220022_8712ff4c99_c.jpg

Just finished setting up Rust and he is spectacular! Takes some futzing but in the end it's one hell of a figure. Everything is top of the line and I couldn't be happier with how it came out.
Thanks Rahmier bros for organizing and bringing together some of the best artists in the business and allowing us to have the ultimate Rust figure.

14775588486_6e6f52ff36_c.jpg

14798220022_8712ff4c99_c.jpg
Great pics man! Im so glad you like it! Thanks for posting!

Can't stop messing with him!....I think I might display him without the blazer till Marty arrives...show off all the accessories :rock

Love this touch!!! :rock

Can't stop messing with him!....I think I might display him without the blazer till Marty arrives...show off all the accessories :rock

Love this touch!!! :rock
Wow keep messing with him these pics are great! Looks cool with the gun and everything I like it wothout the blazer too

DSCF1125.JPGDSCF1126.JPGDSCF1127.JPGGEDC0014.JPGGEDC0012.JPGGEDC0011.JPGGEDC0006.JPG

Attachments

• GEDC0009.JPG
    GEDC0009.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

Looks awesome! Is that an edit keyboard I spy behind him? Haha

:lol Yeah...use to edit a few years back :lol

Wow keep messing with him these pics are great! Looks cool with the gun and everything I like it wothout the blazer too

Thanks Jake! Yeah the gun was a pain to find...the holster more than anything...but worth the hunt...sits nice and high like in the show.
I love the blazer...my favorite part...but there's something about this character when he's displayed without it...you get to see the masterful job Yunsil did on the clothes...the tight fit she gave it. Its beautiful.

Needless to say, but I can't take pictures worth a damn. Words can't describe how well everything turned out. Bravo Gents, Bravo. :clap

Wow, these look incredible guys, congrats! Amazing work from all involved, the Rahmier Bros are just top notch, and the presentation with all the boxes and certificates is just so awesome, congrats again!

And this artwork by Trevor... Am I the only one who wants a print or a tee shirt of this??

DSCF1131.jpg

Back