Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

Wow, these look incredible guys, congrats! Amazing work from all involved, the Rahmier Bros are just top notch, and the presentation with all the boxes and certificates is just so awesome, congrats again!
Thanks Andrew!

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

Needless to say, but I can't take pictures worth a damn. Words can't describe how well everything turned out. Bravo Gents, Bravo. :clap
Thanks again im so glad you guys love em as much as we do

There were more photos, but let's be real here guys, unboxing videos and pictures are kinda lame. ;)

There were more photos, but let's be real here guys, unboxing videos and pictures are kinda lame. ;)
Ha ha true....ill guess I wont upload the 4 hour unboxing video I just finished....about 3 hours was me fumbling one handed with the box and trying to unwrap it all.

Oh, well in that case... DO IT.

rust.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1406903219496.jpg

Ahhhhh yeah!! Will upload some pics later folks.... so excited!! Everyone involved take a bow!! 👏

Anyone know of a good right gripping hand to hold the ledger?

I think a thumbs up posed hand would be perfect or a modded hand....the thumbs are never right for it on most hands ive tried

Yeah, I'm trying to find something that will look natural. Art Figures bendy hands are another possibility.

They are hard to find, but a Odin staff holding hand would work perfectly

Currently sorting through some pics i have just taken as we speak...

uploadfromtaptalk1406921858989.jpg

Great shot man! Your camera picked up all the subtle wrinkles Trevor put on the forehead and around the eyes. Not to mention Jakes great paintup

Great shot man! Your camera picked up all the subtle wrinkles Trevor put on the forehead and around the eyes. Not to mention Jakes great paintup
Many thanks Rob... i really appreciate it... it oozes class... so impressed you guys rock!!

Amazing pics everyone! Have him facing window on my desk...every morning I see this side of him and it's amazing how realistic he looks!

ARG! I hate myself for being out of town, It can't come soon enough!!

Ok folks... here is a few for today... uploadfromtaptalk1406924116698.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924131444.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924148126.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924161205.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924173575.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924189225.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924202505.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924213704.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924223884.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924240154.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924254874.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924272135.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924284784.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406924294424.jpg

Back