Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

Thanks!

Greatest picture ever?

Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

Received! Thanks!

How'd you manage to do that smoke Turd? Looks great!

Got mine, now I just have to wait for all the parts to come in the mail.

just got the head. best ever. bravo all creators and presenters! bravo!

Got mine today. Great work! I definitely need to get Marty now.

just got the head. best ever. bravo all creators and presenters! bravo!
Thank you! So glad you got him safe and sound!
Got mine today. Great work! I definitely need to get Marty now.
Thanks man! Glad you like it man post pics when you get him put together!

More sets shipped
Darthy
Tighfighter
Marlindesign
Paul1987

Love this!

75151F50-6AA6-47F2-832F-1599645F3BF7_zpsnrbtamiv.png

Thanks, dude! It's a truly amazing piece.

Absolutely speechless!... Had a long day at work...but just couldn't resist putting this fella together before I passed out. What can I say about this project that hasn't been said already? Top notch and total class from jump street...the presentation, box art, and credits are simply amazing and 100% themed to a True Detective episode. Everyone who contributed brought their A game...to that I say THANK YOU. Still trying to find a pose for him, but wanted to take some pics to show how awesome this figure is....will have more pics later this week when I have time to mess with him and use my good camera... Thank you Brothers Rahmier!

79744A65-852A-4952-A728-713B294CF3E4_zpsgswvwohh.jpg

48AF2C3D-10EC-4B68-9C01-22B8A5E27899_zpsmzzkdrv9.jpg

Absolutely speechless!... Had a long day at work...but just couldn't resist putting this fella together before I passed out. What can I say about this project that hasn't been said already? Top notch and total class from jump street...the presentation, box art, and credits are simply amazing and 100% themed to a True Detective episode. Everyone who contributed brought their A game...to that I say THANK YOU. Still trying to find a pose for him, but wanted to take some pics to show how awesome this figure is....will have more pics later this week when I have time to mess with him and use my good camera... Thank you Brothers Rahmier!

Thank you! Your very kind and that post made the whole project worth it for me. I love to hear that you guys appreciate all the work put in by everyone!

Looks awesome! Is that an edit keyboard I spy behind him? Haha

Thanks Giancarlo! Can't wait to see more pics, that pose looks great!

Today's the day! Out for delivery!

Back