Taxman by Trevor and Yunsil- RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

Congrats buddy! What a turn around time.

Post1.jpg

Post2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Truth Detectives "The Taxman" by Trevor and Yunsil- Collecting Shipping Payments

Sorry.....I wish I could man. To be honest im glad to be done painting Rusts and have about 50 paintups in line ahead of you along with about 20 mods....itll be awhile if you want me to do it. Shoulda got it from the start saved ya about half the price of my normal paintup

ok no problem

Sorry.....I wish I could man. To be honest im glad to be done painting Rusts and have about 50 paintups in line ahead of you along with about 20 mods....itll be awhile if you want me to do it. Shoulda got it from the start saved ya about half the price of my normal paintup

and you're still working a 9 to 5 or did you go full time 1/6 already? Damn what a schedule man! You might be the busiest customizer to date! What astonishes me is that not only do you take paint comissions, but modifications as well! The Brad pitt, morgan freeman, Noah, Drake resculpts were amazingly good.

and you're still working a 9 to 5 or did you go full time 1/6 already? Damn what a schedule man! You might be the busiest customizer to date! What astonishes me is that not only do you take paint comissions, but modifications as well! The Brad pitt, morgan freeman, Noah, Drake resculpts were amazingly good.
Im still working but never 9 to 5. I train about 6 hours a day at the gym and sneak these in when I can. I am going to go full time in January. I cant wait! Honestly the mods take me way longer and im only going to take on mods I only really wanna do from now on. To sculpt some of the hair and such takes around 4 to 5 hours sometime just on sculpting the hair. Id rather just stick to painting sculpts sometimes but the sculpting keeps it fresh for me

Only just seen these. Gutted I missed out. Look amazing.

More sets shipped today updated tracking in first post
Aesthetics
RandomOne
The Danger
Darth Vader
Senbi575
Turd Ferguson
Duknasty

Yes! Great news, cant wait! :)

More sets shipped today updated tracking in first post
Aesthetics
RandomOne
The Danger
Darth Vader
Senbi575
Turd Ferguson
Duknasty

'Waits perfectly still by mail box'

Everyone that has had their sculpt or clothing set shipped please post in here so we know you received them alright.

how do i track my mail?

And yes Rust was in 2001 A Space Odyssey. A tiny part though.

'Waits for Marlindesign.'

:lol

Yes thanks for posting so glad he made it safe man! Looks great and this is the best part of the project for me....when I see em all set up!

I can safely say, this was the best project I've ever been a part of. Literally everything is perfect.

Back