The Recluse Billionaire (TDKR) SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if there is any chance of getting a head bale. or someone who backed out. let me know by PM. I would have a head like yours and the cane. the cane, is possible even?

Should have the canes done next week guys. Just wanted to let you know.

I am holding off if you can be patient with me as these will have to ship in boxes to keep the canes from breaking. To send one cane overseas will be about $4-6 depending on the nation so I would like to send the head and cane together if at all possible.

Should have the canes done next week guys. Just wanted to let you know.

I am holding off if you can be patient with me as these will have to ship in boxes to keep the canes from breaking. To send one cane overseas will be about $4-6 depending on the nation so I would like to send the head and cane together if at all possible.

Thanks for the update. It is much appreciated. Can't wait!!!

Hello all! The canes look like they are finally on track to being worked out! :)

Here is the head and footer that are made to cap over a 4mm wide styrene rod so I can cut it to the proper length.

These should start rolling out next week!!!

photo+%2812%29.JPG

photo+%2813%29.JPG

Sorry guys forgot to post this here. been a crappy couple of weeks. The molds are not done yet... Some %!#$@*$'s thought they would help themselves to my lawn mower, weed eater, airbrush and air compressor out of my garage so I am trying to replace them asap. As soon as I do I am adding a high gloss. I need to do that with an airbrush to keep out the brush strokes.

That way the casts will come out looking the same and keep you guys from having to paint or gloss them.

I can post pics of the completed cane though. I'll try to do that in the am.

Sorry guys forgot to post this here. been a crappy couple of weeks. The molds are not done yet... Some %!#$@*$'s thought they would help themselves to my lawn mower, weed eater, airbrush and air compressor out of my garage so I am trying to replace them asap. As soon as I do I am adding a high gloss. I need to do that with an airbrush to keep out the brush strokes.

That way the casts will come out looking the same and keep you guys from having to paint or gloss them.

I can post pics of the completed cane though. I'll try to do that in the am.

Oh, ok, let's concentrate to finish it asap. :yess:

Back