The Recluse Billionaire (TDKR) SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I consider myself pretty patient... but i thought i'd also ask what is going on with this? I know a lot of other projects are in the works but has this been abandoned or postponed?

+1
Yeah! At least give us an approx. date, right?!!! I've already been waiting for over 5 months....

No more delay please!

Hello everyone. This update is going across the board with all my current projects.

My caster does good work but also does this on the side of his full time job and casting (for other properties) for his own store things have simply been bottle necked and backlogged.

I have found another caster that does casting for day job so things should start moving ahead between the two.

As always, I may be slow (NOT an excuse, I'm making efforts to remedy this) but I ALWAYS deliver. :)

If anyone here would like a refund on the wayne head then let me know. I know there have been a lot of delays so I understand. I have a list of people wanting this one so I will refund you as the piece is resold.

Just let me know at [email protected].

Thanks freaks!

Dean
CC

Cant speak for everyone here, but i say take your time Dean. I have quite a few projects thats on going right now anyways, plus i havent got the outfit ready yet :panic:

Cant speak for everyone here, but i say take your time Dean. I have quite a few projects thats on going right now anyways, plus i havent got the outfit ready yet :panic:

Is the Wayne Robe Outfit a go then?? :pray::pray::pray:

Just want to update the post and see if there is an updated ETA.

There is no need to rush but I am trying to arrange a painting schedule with my painter. I have several heads need to be painted and I am deciding if I should wait for this one before sending them.

hi i'm korean figure Collector

nice to meat you

i search google than saw this head

than.. i know..than..sold out...

can you join me please?...

Back