The Recluse Billionaire (TDKR) SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Recluse Billionaire (TDKR) PAYMENT DUE - PRINTS THIS WEEK!!

Any openings?

Hi, I have already made payment. Can u check and update my name to the list? Thanks.

When are these going out?

I think someone just needed some Xmas spending money........hmmmm. :tap

I think someone just needed some Xmas spending money........hmmmm. :tap

:lol

Not quite. There were going out then a fellow sculptor contacted me with some info for printing these and I have been finalizing them on top of my 9-5 being at it's peak (now slowing thank God) so these should have proto pics in the coming week.

My caster is saying he is going to shoot for a 2 week turn around on these limited runs so that's good news for everyone.

If there's an x-tra, I'll take one. Please:)

:lol

Not quite. There were going out then a fellow sculptor contacted me with some info for printing these and I have been finalizing them on top of my 9-5 being at it's peak (now slowing thank God) so these should have proto pics in the coming week.

My caster is saying he is going to shoot for a 2 week turn around on these limited runs so that's good news for everyone.

would these come with the certificates as well?

Any updates? Over a month after paid! Thanks!

We don't need updates. We need these to start shipping! Please give us a status.

Want one if any slot opens up or if there's any extra available.
Please keep me in mind.:wave

Sorry but there is an update first. My printer said these should be shipped to me on Monday. There were a lot of problems with the digital file (all my fault, but lesson learned for moving ahead) we had to sort out but all is good to go now.

These are top priority as soon as I get them it will be a few pics for you all and off to the caster. Realistic ship date should be the end of the month for all orders but I will ship these as cast as opposed to batch shipments.

Back