Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I am adjusting the first one. He has 37 dif laugh faces lol - I'm going with a more open eyed version. I'll have new shots soon.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I just had it in my head that you were gonna copy the one HT put out. IMO the bottom one looks like Romero did when he was surprised or happy with something he cooked up. Can't wait to see the others :)

Looking good Dean
Thank you for showing the progress.
Adding more good news;

just received an email from Iris,

Hi

Sorry for the delay in the sample work, I will show you the sample picture around the end of this month, so please wait a little bit.

thanks.

iris.

Attachments

• 45848724-8CB5-42E7-96FA-4082E6CDA790.jpeg
    45848724-8CB5-42E7-96FA-4082E6CDA790.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 99
I’ve been away from the hobby for a long time, but this project is pulling me back in! The heads are looking incredible!
I’ve read through the thread and it seems like this is still open, but I wanted to make sure before I started sending out payments.
Also, currently the only money being collected is the deposit for the outfit…. Is that correct?
Thank you emeraldknight for organizing all of this, thank you to the artists who agreed to take this on, and thank you to everyone who signed up for making this happen.

Last edited:
I’ve been away from the hobby for a long time, but this project is pulling me back in! The heads are looking incredible!
I’ve read through the thread and it seems like this is still open, but I wanted to make sure before I started sending out payments.
Also, currently the only money being collected is the deposit for the outfit…. Is that correct?
Thank you emeraldknight for organizing all of this, thank you to the artists who agreed to take this on, and thank you to everyone who signed up for making this happen.

Correct only the outfit for now,
Still waiting to hear from the tailor about the prototype suit.

Just follow the main post instructions and I will update/add you to the list

Back