Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone,

I just received another email from Iris,

please see below,

hopefully we will have pics at the end of the month.

keep you posted

Attachments

• 40C5AB7B-17CB-44D3-94BC-532E16F832D8.jpeg
    40C5AB7B-17CB-44D3-94BC-532E16F832D8.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 133
Slow but steady,
Hello everyone
Here is a recent update about the project,

and I quote

Hi, sorry for the delay.I will send you a picture in mid-November.Please take a look at the picture.
네이버 메일 앱에서 보냈습니다.

-----Original Message-----“

Here is a pic of the materials/colors

i like them!

Attachments

• 29895FF7-1FD5-4108-8C4A-22612B46B5E9.jpeg
    29895FF7-1FD5-4108-8C4A-22612B46B5E9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
Hi folks, unfortunately I have been diagnosed with terminal cancer, it"s aggressive and I don"t have long. So my spot is for sale at cost if anyone wants it, otherwise I guess I"ll just have to drop out and hope emeraldknight can find a buyer for the extra piece when the time comes.

Really sorry, was really pumped for this, too. It's going to be such a grail when done.

Also, and I hope the mods can forgive me here {if not feel free to edit this post} if anyone {preferably in Australia, but would send o/s tracked} is looking for 1/6 scale figures, customs, or statues from the past 20 years, please drop me a message. Everything has to go, quickly, and willing to sell far below market value just because I'd rather this stuff end with fellow collectors rather than as someone else's unwanted junk. I loved this stuff, I looked after it, it was my 'art'.

I'm working on a list and will make a post in the sale section soon.

Sorry to bring the mood down, folks.

Hi folks, unfortunately I have been diagnosed with terminal cancer, it"s aggressive and I don"t have long. So my spot is for sale at cost if anyone wants it, otherwise I guess I"ll just have to drop out and hope emeraldknight can find a buyer for the extra piece when the time comes.

Really sorry, was really pumped for this, too. It's going to be such a grail when done.

Also, and I hope the mods can forgive me here {if not feel free to edit this post} if anyone {preferably in Australia, but would send o/s tracked} is looking for 1/6 scale figures, customs, or statues from the past 20 years, please drop me a message. Everything has to go, quickly, and willing to sell far below market value just because I'd rather this stuff end with fellow collectors rather than as someone else's unwanted junk. I loved this stuff, I looked after it, it was my 'art'.

Wow! What devastating news for you and your family. You obviously care a lot about your collection by your thoughts of its final disposition in the midst of tragic circumstances. Sending good vibes, fellow traveler and collector.

I'm really devastated to hear the news, man. You're in my prayers. I'll help out with anything if ever needed.

This is terrible to read. So sorry to you and your family.

hi Drake

It is absolutely ok for you to post here. If there is anything I can assist , please let me know. Take care my friend

So sorry to hear about this. I hope and pray that you find strength, comfort and peace together with your loved ones.
There are many of us “strangers” here that care, so please don’t hesitate to post when you need kind words or support.

Last edited:
Sorry to once again threadjack, I just wanted to thank everyone who messaged me or posted, and apologise for not responding to each of you personally. Things are chaotic and unpredictable right now, but if/when I get collection lists sorted, those who requested them will be the first to get them. Cheers.

Be well folks, enjoy the holidays, and hug your loved ones.

Wow, really sorry to hear that. I lost my wife to cancer. I hope you can find some peace with this.

Back