Clothing set IRIS: 'The Big Lebowski' - The Dude Outfit 2ND RUN [SHIPPING]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recived the message from Iris
Looks like she didnt even start on making corrections to prototype she showed Last time
I’ve asked her for specific date when she plans on to finish working on it but I doubt she will answer to that

Attachments

• 2D0D5B52-3401-47AD-876B-C1188BC6FF1B.jpeg
    2D0D5B52-3401-47AD-876B-C1188BC6FF1B.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 108
I recived the message from Iris
Looks like she didnt even start on making corrections to prototype she showed Last time
I’ve asked her for specific date when she plans on to finish working on it but I doubt she will answer to that
Omfg. Wtf, and she said she'd check her messages over email a few days ago. I haven't had anything myself. Thanks for posting this. What should be do next in your opinion?

Honestly I’m getting close asking her to ship rug only and bail off since I’ve put only 40$ on this (I’ve ordered few different sets and she only asked to put this much to book a spot on Lebowski set). No idea what we should do now…
I’ve Lost my interest in completing the figure after all the wait we’re having.

One update from my side about White Russians is that I’m getting glasses in a matter of days and as soon as they come in I’ll instantly start working on them for people who ordered

Honestly I’m getting close asking her to ship rug only and bail off since I’ve put only 40$ on this (I’ve ordered few different sets and she only asked to put this much to book a spot on Lebowski set). No idea what we should do now…
I’ve Lost my interest in completing the figure after all the wait we’re having.
Yeah, I also have a few concurrent commissions from her. I told her she didn't have to make changes if it would take much longer, and she didn't do anything at all! I'm at a point where I'd be satisfied with the current state, which is a massive improvement over the original run anyway. I know a few people here have said the same. We just need her to receive the message.

Yeah, I also have a few concurrent commissions from her. I told her she didn't have to make changes if it would take much longer, and she didn't do anything at all! I'm at a point where I'd be satisfied with the current state, which is a massive improvement over the original run anyway. I know a few people here have said the same. We just need her to receive the message.
A lot better but still not perfect…
Tweaks you asked her for were rather small corrections but what I understood she didnt do anything since that time…

Last edited:
To be clear she messaged me cause I asked her if she would ship rug only, I’m not trying to take my own steps in this run Bro

A lot better but still not perfect…
Tweaks you asked her were rather small corrections but what I understood she didnt do anything since that time…
To be clear she messaged me cause I asked her if she would ship rug only, I’m not trying to take my own steps in this run Bro
I'm on the exact same page as you. I'm glad you're getting replies though, because I'm not anyway haha.

I’ve asked if that’s going to be the updated version or one she showed already

Attachments

• 2B735B58-AB46-4371-ADDD-B74D122280BB.jpeg
    2B735B58-AB46-4371-ADDD-B74D122280BB.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 93
She said it will be updated version
Okay, so I stayed up late last night and talked to her about it. She told me the same as you - 1-2 months. I think we all know that this number could easily double. She would have to reprint, change the pattern and make the sweaters all over again. So I made the decision to tell her to have them shipped in their current state. From what I've seen here, I believe the majority would agree. Its not bad by any means, and a massive improvement over the first rendition. Iris' pictures never look amazing compared to the outfits in hand and futzed anyway. For example, the collar seems to float, which is what's making it look smaller than the screen-used one. I imagine it could be fixed with a little futzing and the head mounted.

This is a message to the thread, not directly Doomcrafts.

Okay, so I stayed up late last night and talked to her about it. She told me the same as you - 1-2 months. I think we all know that this number could easily double. She would have to reprint, change the pattern and make the sweaters all over again. So I made the decision to tell her to have them shipped in their current state. From what I've seen here, I believe the majority would agree. Its not bad by any means, and a massive improvement over the first rendition. Iris' pictures never look amazing compared to the outfits in hand and futzed anyway. For example, the collar seems to float, which is what's making it look smaller than the screen-used one. I imagine it could be fixed with a little futzing and the head mounted.

This is a message to the thread, not directly Doomcrafts.
OK, so we are going with what is current, which I am fine with. Does this mean the current sate is all done and ready to go, she did the complete run? That would be great.

A lot of people on the thread
OK, so we are going with what is current, which I am fine with. Does this mean the current sate is all done and ready to go, she did the complete run? That would be great.
Yep, it's all ready to go. She said all will be out within the month. I'll wait to hear about tracking numbers from her.

So, it has been awhile. Can someone post a photo of the outfit that will be received. I cannot even remember what it looked like.

Back