Clothing set IRIS: 'The Big Lebowski' - The Dude Outfit 2ND RUN [SHIPPING]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha Ha! I wondered that today too. Do you guys think that the value of existing Rainman and Iris figures/outfits will fall now? I guess it all depends on the quality of Sideshow's tailoring...
I have to say I’m disappointed in the white shirt and plain pants that Sideshow is going with. I much prefer the Aztec pants and purple shirt. Maybe even the sneakers . Hope they reconsider that choice before it’s released.

I have to say I’m disappointed in the white shirt and plain pants that Sideshow is going with. I much prefer the Aztec pants and purple shirt. Maybe even the sneakers . Hope they reconsider that choice before it’s released.
Probably more cost effective to not do the print. I think the aztec pants is more interesting for sure..but it's still on brand with the character..and pretty well tailored..did I mention the whole figure is $250???

Following this a few months ago... Are the outfits ready to ship and is there a spot available? What would be the final price shipping included to Belgium?

Following this a few months ago... Are the outfits ready to ship and is there a spot available? What would be the final price shipping included to Belgium?
Iris is open to orders, but the wait will be longer. She said a month less than a month ago to new buyers. Yet to see if she stays true to that.

Back