[PHINE1] - Dracula - Lantern Accessory

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can add me Rob, I'm interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, chiming in late but I'm in dude Is this going to have a light function?

Definitely sourcing and as of now the design will have an led with switch on the lantern itself.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Awesome! The Shining sets shipping soon?

Yes. Quite the project man. Ive learned so much. Im busy this week but sets are primed for early january (actually). Its been a long and costly road for me, but im giving it my all. But im now in a place i can form a permanent part time business dedicated to these accessories. In 2016 im hoping to take on realistic commissions as well.

Yes. Quite the project man. Ive learned so much. Im busy this week but sets are primed for early january (actually). Its been a long and costly road for me, but im giving it my all. But im now in a place i can form a permanent part time business dedicated to these accessories. In 2016 im hoping to take on realistic commissions as well.

Awesome man, can't wait for that and this Lantern, your work is great man!

I thought the exact same thing and if it didn't, how I'd go about modifying it/adding one.

Well, there's our answer!

Sound sick Rob, looking forward to what you whip up

Looking forward to those Overlook sets too :rock

Hi Rob - I am interested in this project and can you look at my last PM I sent you a while ago about the Shining project - Thanks bud!

Back