[PHINE1] - Dracula - Lantern Accessory

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing those hands will not hold the lantern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Rainmam is providing different hands? I don't see how the current hands will hold lantern.

Well spotted! It's not as if standard hands repainted would work either.

As long as it's a reasonable price, I'd still buy the lantern anyway, just would be nice if he could hold it.

I agree. The lantern is a must have as part of the accessory. I'm sure turning the palm up will allow the handle to sit on top. Not a natural pose but should work depending on weight. Otherwise the hand would have to be molded around the handle as I doubt a gripping cast will have any flexibility.

Well spotted! It's not as if standard hands repainted would work either.

As long as it's a reasonable price, I'd still buy the lantern anyway, just would be nice if he could hold it.

Hi Rob. Please remove me from the interest list. I've decided I am not going to purchase a Dracula figure. I thought I better watch the movie and it was a good thing I did because I know why I never seen it more than once...I hated it. :lol

The figure itself looks really amazing, but I want to collect what I love. This isn't it. Congrats to all of you who are getting the figure, again I stress the point how awesome it does look. Quite eye catching type of figure, for sure.

I'm in 😉

나의 SM-G925S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

list updated.
prototype has been ordered, should have an example in the next few weeks for you all! :)

Price tbd. Wont be anything crazy.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Back