[PHINE1] - Dracula - Lantern Accessory

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that dracula has made his long journey from December to here nowbin his carriage ride,is the lantern a go,I'm ready to put my name down. This is a absolutely amazing life like piece of art work in 1/6 scale. I didn't get the Victorian,but I'm extremely happy with the fs of the old one. Great work on the glasses. Or do i have you confused that you did them dude? Anyway I'm waiting on the lantern,still not getting updates and is so annoying,but what can i do. I'll keep checking dude. I think every Dracula should have a lantern after his long ride to us to invite ppl into his crib.lol Ttys-Jeremy

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Phine1 hasn't responded to this thread for a couple of months, but posted in the RM Drac yesterday. This project is looking dead now.

Such a shame.

don't think this is dead....too much left on the table with that list in the first page...i think he will concentrate on it more so now that the other project is done.

don't think this is dead....too much left on the table with that list in the first page...i think he will concentrate on it more so now that the other project is done.

Let's hope you're right. . .

probably not dead, Phine just shipped out the room 237 set, i think he needs a bit of a breather.

Anx10s - I sent you a message less than 2 weeks ago saying it is a go.
its not dead, things just take time.
patience is a must in the world of customs, please be patient and i promise i will not disappoint you :)
I am a one man team. bear with me :/
best

~Rob

Anx10s - I sent you a message less than 2 weeks ago saying it is a go.
its not dead, things just take time.
patience is a must in the world of customs, please be patient and i promise i will not disappoint you :)
I am a one man team. bear with me :/
best

~Rob

Easy, there, mate, I meant no offense. Please don't take it personally. It's just I've not been following your other projects, plus a quick message like the one you've just done now would've been all it needed for me to not think it's not dead after two months of silence. Also, I have not had a message from you?! Do you have me mistaken with someone else?

re-worked prototype has been ordered, should have it in 2 weeks.
update coming.

first correct size and design prototype is in the house.

15271753_10154718521341665_2115836440_o.jpg
15271156_10154718521501665_527948128_o.jpg
15226498_10154718521331665_1639576330_n.jpg
15293454_10154718469661665_2072848966_o.jpg

Still looks like it has quite a way to go to match the original. I have kept an eye on your other projects too and people are not very happy with the delays and lack of responses from you. It only takes a minute (no matter how hectic your life is) to drop a quick post in the threads and keep people kindly updated so I will have to bow out of this one.

Still looks like it has quite a way to go to match the original. I have kept an eye on your other projects too and people are not very happy with the delays and lack of responses from you. It only takes a minute (no matter how hectic your life is) to drop a quick post in the threads and keep people kindly updated so I will have to bow out of this one.

There is absolutely no pressure to buy it or support. I will offer it to anyone who wants one, if noone wants one then I have one for myself. I think this is where you are missing the point of all of this. I always respond to my projects and have followed through on every single one. The only sets that have been delayed are sets that people did not send final payments for until wayyy over deadline. Also I would never take deposits until i have proof of concept in physical form. I am a one man show, not a big company - and I put my own funds up to create the items.

I only send my work out when it is ready and completed and i am satisfied with it. This is not about money, this is not about edition sizes, or how many i can sell. I make the things I do so I can feel proud of the work i create - and if others enjoy it I offer it to them. ZERO pressure to buy or support. You have never been a client of mine so I do not know where you are coming from and I indeed can say you are not familiar with my work enough to judge it. I do find it disrespectful - I have been a member for almost 4 years on this site - and I have never not delivered or not communicated after 2 projects and nearly a hundred figure sales.

I do not know you and I will take your "constructive criticism" for what it is, but if you are expecting things to go from 3d model to proto to final and shipped in a month or two this hobby will be very disappointing for you. There are some projects that are much simpler than my 237 set that have been going for years - and average time for release of an extensive accessory set is approx 1 year. We are artists and it takes time, patience, trial, and error. Please by all means find another artist to satisfy your needs! ~ not sure why you would even comment if these are your feelings. You are not even on the interest list anyways. :dunno:cuckoo: happy collecting ~

Last edited:
I asked to be put on the list months ago but you didn't check in enough or bothered to notice. You are right I have not bought from you but that doesn't excuse the lack of communication which is why your so defensive in your post there. You only have to look at tdg223's frustrated post just asking for any type of update at the top of the page or here people getting annoyed: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153908&p=8922447&viewfull=1#post8922447

I respect you a great deal as an artist because i could not do what you do but if you say you are going to do something (and especially if you take money) then it is just courtesy to update now and again as it just takes minutes. Even so, I am to blame and "not a customer" whatever

If you do not update your own threads regularly, you have to expect people won't be happy with you

You should be a politician the way you redirect blame. I said you don't update threads and you go to that :lol

Back