[PHINE1] - Dracula - Lantern Accessory

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked to be put on the list months ago but you didn't check in enough or bothered to notice. You are right I have not bought from you but that doesn't excuse the lack of communication which is why your so defensive in your post there. You only have to look at tdg223's frustrated post just asking for any type of update at the top of the page or here people getting annoyed: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153908&p=8922447&viewfull=1#post8922447

I respect you a great deal as an artist because i could not do what you do - but if you say you are going to do something (and especially if you take money) then it is just courtesy to update now and again as it just takes minutes. Even so, I am to blame and "not a customer" whatever

If you do not update your own threads regularly, you have to expect people won't be happy with you

i havnt taken a single penny for this project so im not sure what you mean by that. if there is nothing to update i have nothing to say??? I do update my threads and communicate with anyone that is in need or pm's me.

if you are annoyed when i dont say "no updates" every time anyone asks - i apologize. if i dont update, it is because there is no update. simple as that man.

Please, i respect your opinion but i am no fraud and no thief and no liar. i follow through on my word and always deliver. your opinion will not change that.

I'd rather people not be happy with me for lack of updates, than be not happy with me for a half assed product.

i havnt taken a single penny for this project so im not sure what you mean by that. if there is nothing to update i have nothing to say??? I do update my threads and communicate with anyone that is in need or pm's me.

if you are annoyed when i dont say "no updates" every time anyone asks - i apologize. if i dont update, it is because there is no update. simple as that man.

Please, i respect your opinion but i am no fraud and no thief and no liar. i follow through on my word and always deliver. your opinion will not change that.

I am just saying it as I see it. I told you that I respect you as an artist but you really do not update enough and people get frustrated as per your other thread. be defensive because its your right but it has nothing to do of if you have taken money or not because it is just about dropping in a single line to say what is happening and not the silent treatment that i think is disrespectful (but you are saying is fine).

By the way you need to get a grip because not once have i called you a, thief or a liar just frustrated by your lack of communication.

Anyway good luck on your projects

redirecting blame? I did not do that at all lol.
any "blame" is on me but as I said - I update when there are updates and even sometimes when there arent.
I don't know what else you would want out of me.
was a pleasure receiving your input, whoever you are.
your insinuations have truly poisoned this thread IRONICALLY when i post the first UPDATE on actual production.
hope it made your day brighter! Surely ruined mine! thanks!

hello...just noticed this conversation....didn't want to say anything but i know i sent payment for the shining set a while ago...and while i know it took me a while to send the balance....part of that was because i could not get anything from you as far as your paypal info to have sent it much sooner...now that the funds have been sent...acknowledgement of having received said funds would be great...as well as expectation of when i would receive what i paid for....unless it has to be reproduced again...please do let me know...i also did send a few PMs but didn't get a response....thanks

PS...still love all your works so far

hello...just noticed this conversation....didn't want to say anything but i know i sent payment for the shining set a while ago...and while i know it took me a while to send the balance....part of that was because i could not get anything from you as far as your paypal info to have sent it much sooner...now that the funds have been sent...acknowledgement of having received said funds would be great...as well as expectation of when i would receive what i paid for....unless it has to be reproduced again...please do let me know...i also did send a few PMs but didn't get a response....thanks

PS...still love all your works so far

to be fair - my paypal info has been available since pre order (hasnt changed since deposit). and your final payment was over 5 months late. I am not mad or blaming anyone, but i do want that to be clear.
and yes, i sent out pm's last night. the 4 remaining sets who had late payments will leave thursday and tracking will update friday ~ Jeff and Leon were also messaged.

It is not as if i am hiding or running from anything or anyone, I respond and try to work with people as much as possible. This is part time one man work.

I find it absurd that after all my figure sales, all my forum posts - my dedication to the hobby and community - all my sets being completed, for the low price it was, and the updates i posted throughout the 1 year it took - On my introductory deluxe set - that somehow my name is tarnished because i dont update when there is no update to be had. I don't get it. i see threads that go 6+ months with no update but I don't see anyone complaining when their final products get shown.

b053d2b7135af106a7b5cbf02164d3bf.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wip.
Troubleshooting led as we speak
3d3b46b2c2007c29c7fe24571eaee3b7.jpg

1a7a39b5f3cacef1236eee61eb031935.jpg

ba30870caaada2a8af7239d9143f388a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks everyone 😊 i want to make the best product possible for everyone.

Testing led - it's going to work!!
(Note: led wrong hue, needs higher K - also chains will be brass - this was just to test strength - which is very good)

2456a3aaaaba08e02efa4f2b5a59f117.jpg

Video may not work on mobile.
https://vimeo.com/193854628

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Sold my figure so won't be getting this but man that looks sick! Congrats on making it work! Will be a prized accessory for a lot of people!

I am in - we had spoken via PM a while ago and you said you would put me on the list. I'm still not there. Please add me.

Back