[PHINE1] - Dracula - Lantern Accessory

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I am on the list and I am still interested, depending for price.
I have tried send pm, but the stored private messages are exceeded. I´ll try it later.

Left the LED proto on since noon monday.
50 hours later it's still bright as ever.
I'm making it so the battery is replaceable but this gives me hope many wont ever need to haha.
lanternhiresdark.jpg

Developing a stand to go with this.
This is just a concept but it will be along the lines of this - along with the dracula logo and edition sizes burnt on the top and side respectively.

Also the push button bottom wont work - but ive developed a magnetized system so the top and bottom are secure but easily detachable to turn on and off the light.

(Everything is proto still and revisions will be made to final product - also note: Around 50-70 hours the LED starts to dim - but it is still on haha - remember the battery is replaceable and the LED will last thousands of hours)

fbb14dc785aabebd004ed10a3807177b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Developing a stand to go with this.
This is just a concept but it will be along the lines of this - along with the dracula logo and edition sizes burnt on the top and side respectively.

Also the push button bottom wont work - but ive developed a magnetized system so the top and bottom are secure but easily detachable to turn on and off the light.

fbb14dc785aabebd004ed10a3807177b.jpg

Wow rob your killing it this is looking dope my man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something like this - but 1/8" thinner, clear coated, and numbered
444299c07fcf4e32288886de640adba3.jpg

That looks amazing! My only concern is the lantern itself, maybe you should use metallic paint for it, it doesn't looks like an old metal thing.

Anyway this is insane, congrats!

That looks amazing! My only concern is the lantern itself, maybe you should use metallic paint for it, it doesn't looks like an old metal thing.

Anyway this is insane, congrats!

Thanks everyone ~ Glad this is shaping together as I had hoped. Remember this was my first working prototype so the final will look and feel much better with revisions.

Darthy - I definitely agree. It should look and feel like a worn brass material. I think mixing some metallic bronze in with a slightly darker tone would do the trick. But for sure - duly noted and thank you!

Thanks everyone ~ Glad this is shaping together as I had hoped. Remember this was my first working prototype so the final will look and feel much better with revisions.

Darthy - I definitely agree. It should look and feel like a worn brass material. I think mixing some metallic bronze in with a slightly darker tone would do the trick. But for sure - duly noted and thank you!

Look into alclad paint. It will give a really great "metal" surface and comes in all sorts of types. It's what I use for my plastic watches.

I have placed an order for 25 sets worth of parts. :clap:hi5::yess:
As stated I will be offering 2 runs of 20 - and it will be first come first serve.
Follow me on instagram and this thread for exact times and updates.

The list is now purely interest only, and come order time it will be those that pay who receive first.
Thanks everyone! About a month out now.

Back