"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe-shorts set & Entropy shoes set

I have some idea... :naughty we'll see how things progress.

Right now I am only planning to produce accessory sets for the clothing sets. After that I have not decided. I do like that this will be more limited than the open ended run that the Grimes set became. The Aibes set, which will come third, will be available to all for sure.

Jeff im on the wait list for the Sweater/T shirt and PJ set , how can i get on your list if a spot comes availible

glad i am on t his list...can't wait to actually pout this guy together...which is actually the fun part for me....considering i didn't even like the movie or the character...:)
Why in the world would you want to put this together if you don't like the film or character?

Jeff im on the wait list for the Sweater/T shirt and PJ set , how can i get on your list if a spot comes availible

Don't worry, as this gets closer to completion I'll coordinate with Moe, he'll updates his lists and it will all work out.

Don't worry, as this gets closer to completion I'll coordinate with Moe, he'll updates his lists and it will all work out.

So should those who want the best of both sets opt for the "abides" set? If so i'd prefer that set. Oh and when you say sandals are you referring to what he had on in Ralphs with the robe set or will you be tackling the jellies?

We'll see how it works out as things get closer to completion.

I love the jellies but I think the robe set will look best with the Ralph's sandals. I think that's the look Moe is doing.

We'll see how it works out as things get closer to completion.

I love the jellies but I think the robe set will look best with the Ralph's sandals. I think that's the look Moe is doing.

Gotcha, looking forward to all the goodies your sets are known for:)

Don't worry guys... I'm so happy me and Jeff joined in again for another spectacular run... Thanks E for being a part if this again! Will be great!

Oh! I added me to number zero:lol because in all this I forgot to add myself to the parts list.:slap

Everyone who buys Moe's set will have a chance to get mine as well. I appreciate Moe taking a list for mine as well but I'm going to go by who's on his clothing lists first. It's the easiest and fairest way to do things, I think.

EDIT: Is there really 1 robe slot left open? Someone should get on that. :D

That's fair Jeff... Thanks bro for taking this on with me!:hi5:

I want to make this character because it does represent a part of my(our) pop culture...and that is what I collect....my collection is diverse....unfortunately when RM offered his...I was still very green in custom collecting....not wanting to spend the thousands I have definitely spent so far...so while I may not have liked the film...I like the cult following....plus I appreciate the work that gets put into these.....like a collective team effort to putting this project together.....after i'm done with this...I look forward to anyone that will tackle "IT"....for the SAME DAMN REASON....lol...and that movie I actually did like....just couldn't bring myself(at that time) to paying what Beto was asking....now adays...I don't even flinch at 1000+ figure....LOL

Don't worry guys... I'm so happy me and Jeff joined in again for another spectacular run... Thanks E for being a part if this again! Will be great!

:hi5:

It's going to be challenging but fun. I hope your tailor can find the perfect fabric.

:hi5:

It's going to be challenging but fun. I hope your tailor can find the perfect fabric.

He thinks number 3 is best choice... But we are working to bring the best we can! I won't settle!

Can't wait to see what your doing brother :wink1:

2 or 3 could work...but since this is 1/6....maybe 3...since we are trying to replicate something thats much bigger....i don't know...but i'm leaning towards 3 more...:)

Yes, #3 would be the obvious choice for 1/6.
Keep in mind it's having a pattern printed on it
and the thread count should be higher and the weave look
smaller so the pattern shows correctly. I fear that
the thread count on #2 is to low and to much of a
gap in the weave for a pattern to look good on.

Though you could do a test pattern on both to be sure.
But based on the pictures, it does seem clear that #3 has
the tighter weave and higher thread count.

What does everyone else think now??

Yes, #3 would be the obvious choice for 1/6.
Keep in mind it's having a pattern printed on it
and the thread count should be higher and the weave look
smaller so the pattern shows correctly. I fear that
the thread count on #2 is to low and to much of a
gap in the weave for a pattern to look good on.

Though you could do a test pattern on both to be sure.
But based on the pictures, it does seem clear that #3 has
the tighter weave and higher thread count.

What does everyone else think now??

:goodpost::exactly: my tailor told me this same thing this morning...
Your right! And number 3 has the same lines as the 1:1

imagehzi.jpg

woo HOO...i knew it!!!!...:)

Zippers are in... Going with Tan more accurate... What do you guys think? Scratch the yellow lol

imageesr.jpg

Back