"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater and PJ pants set

I really hope your tailor nails the material. Even Rainman's lacks the real material look of the Pendleton sweater.

I really hope your tailor nails the material. Even Rainman's lacks the real material look of the Pendleton sweater.

We will do our very best to get it as close as possible! Nothing is 100% perfect when coming to 1/6 clothing but we are trying our best to bring it to next level.

We will do our very best to get it as close as possible! Nothing is 100% perfect when coming to 1/6 clothing but we are trying our best to bring it to next level.

As long as she can give it that knitted look, you're golden. I have the Pendleton sweater if you need detailed shots.

As long as she can give it that knitted look, you're golden. I have the Pendleton sweater if you need detailed shots.

Shoot them up! Always helpful for perfection! We will do our best to get it close... Rainman did outstanding job on that piece

Put me on the list!

Shoot them up! Always helpful for perfection! We will do our best to get it close... Rainman did outstanding job on that piece

Very true. My Rainman "dude" is one of my most treasured pieces. But, I can't tell ya how excited Ill be if you do a set too. Will you be tailoring it to include a fat suit? I'd also love to see you tackle his shorts/tshirt/robe/flipflops look.

Very true. My Rainman "dude" is one of my most treasured pieces. But, I can't tell ya how excited Ill be if you do a set too. Will you be tailoring it to include a fat suit? I'd also love to see you tackle his shorts/tshirt/robe/flipflops look.

I think the robe and T underwear set is really easy for us to tailor. We don't do slippers or shoes... Leave that up to Robbie.

Can anyone post his robe and shirts t set

I'm going to do them also and add the separate run to this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: "The Dude" Sweater and PJ pants set & Robe-shorts set

Put me down for the robe and short/tshirt pending final results.

Please add me to the list for the robe, t-shirt and shorts.

:)

Last edited:

Hey Moe, please put me down for both sets for sure.

If your doing the robe and shorts set I will take those to

put me down for a sweater and pants set moe...:)

List updated thanks

Back