The Recluse Billionaire (TDKR) SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow. Kuato has improved his paint apps by miles. I think this is by far the best painjob I've seen for this head.

Good luck on the sale. My two bits - maybe you should list this right away. With the SuperDuck set coming in, people may not be inclined to such an expensive head with a cheaper option on the horizon.

Received mine last friday! It looks amazing! Will be sending it to Steven Giunta for the paint up and I just ordered the super duck outfit and a TTM21 body! Can't wait to see this figure finished!

Hey guys - [email protected] is always best. That website has been dead for years.

The canes are a pain in the @$$... The casts had warped so the batch mold idea was killed.

Working on getting a hand full of masters and then doing another batch mold then get these wrapped up.

I know you guys are frustrated as am I on this end. You will get your canes - promise.

How about the ones that was cast in wrong color? It shouldn't difficult to paint it black. I don't mind taking those.

IMG_8686_zps574ff5d6.jpg

IMG_8699_zps74b870d2.jpg

IMG_8693_zps7681cfc7.jpg

IMG_8698_zps14464a9d.jpg

IMG_8690_zpsc60c7d82.jpg

IMG_8685_zps3b4556d9.jpg

Ski

Back