The Recluse Billionaire (TDKR) SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, pleased provide an update the cane.

If it can not be made, is possible to do a partial refund for just the cane?

Hello all - Please forgive the absence. My 9-5 is nuts up to Jan 1 and then a good dose of things not worth getting into here…

Anywho, I haven’t even got to test drive this place much since Dave did the Extreme Forum Makeover.

So here is where things are at:

Canes for KFC Wayne going to caster week of Jan 20

It's not a huge deal but the least I could do is go ahead and add the silver stripes for you guys as well.

I'll post pics as the casts start coming out.

14797_537248636383052_165533011_n.jpg

painted : Noh hong moon

Where are my smiling bale and this billionaire heads, mate?!?!?!)))))))))))

Canes for KFC Wayne going to caster week of Jan 20

It's not a huge deal but the least I could do is go ahead and add the silver stripes for you guys as well.

I'll post pics as the casts start coming out.

Last update was 2 months ago. Nothing since then.
Dean, we need these canes done, shipped, & in people's hands already.
It's been ages...
Come on, buddy. Folks are getting restless

Where we at with this?

Last update was 2 months ago. Nothing since then.
Dean, we need these canes done, shipped, & in people's hands already.
It's been ages...
Come on, buddy. Folks are getting restless

Where we at with this?

x2

is there any updates?

New caster in place so the guy who has these can focus solely on these. Believe it or not finding someone who casts 100% black is not too easy to find. I hope to have ALL projects resolved i.e. shipped in about 5-6 weeks.

Hey all - State of the Cane address...

Short - Still working on casts that are up to my standards and are a good product.

Also - I will be offering a $15 discount on a future purchase with me for anyone who bought this set.

The long:

So I received a test cast from my caster for the batch mold. The product was true black and the gloss finish was perfect. The problem however is that the cut line on the cane causes a seam and an overlap (where the seam meets is not flush causing one side to sit lower than the other.)

This is horrible on a black high-gloss item.

photo 1 copy.jpg

So the plan is to print a set of heads and feet for the canes and cast them in two parts. The foot on the rod and that will prevent the cut line then the head and just glue them together.

Also - I have talked a lot about the botched set of canes that were first done last year. Here are pics showing how those turned out.

Here is a pile of them:

Next to the straight rods used in the proto you can see how warped they are.

photo 5.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Bad cut lines and pour points.

photo 3.JPGView attachment 111189

Has this taken longer than it should - I have always agreed to that - but I hope you can see I want this to look right and not look like a piece of crap.

Dean
CC

Back