Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I do wonder if the way interest lists are handled shouldn't be tweaked so that being on the initial list only buys you an 'early bird' opportunity of a month (or whatever is deemed as fair) to pay the deposit to retain your spot once payments open, and after that if the unpaid slots shouldn't be automatically opened up to whoever is willing to actually lay down the money & pay the deposit on a first come, first serve basis.

I mean I know there's special circumstances at the moment, and I probably look pretty opportunistic saying this as someone who just missed the initial cut on this particular run, but so many projects seem to stall from a good percentage of interested folks not paying, but also not dropping out, or being exceedingly slow to do so.

Just an observation and idle thought, no offence intended to anybody. :)

Sometimes I do wonder if the way interest lists are handled shouldn't be tweaked so that being on the initial list only buys you an 'early bird' opportunity of a month (or whatever is deemed as fair) to pay the deposit to retain your spot once payments open, and after that if the unpaid slots shouldn't be automatically opened up to whoever is willing to actually lay down the money & pay the deposit on a first come, first serve basis.

I mean I know there's special circumstances at the moment, and I probably look pretty opportunistic saying this as someone who just missed the initial cut on this particular run, but so many projects seem to stall from a good percentage of interested folks not paying, but also not dropping out, or being exceedingly slow to do so.

I agree with you that there needs to be some type of adjustment. So many people quickly jump on a project, knowing that they have no intention of paying. It’s almost like they like to see their name on the list. They know this is money driven. And, being on a waiting list stinks, because you may end up moving on from the project thinking you will not get in. Then, how many months later, you find out that half the people didn’t follow through and you moved up 15 spots.

Minimum to start the project is 15

I am opening the project for anyone who wants to join and make the payment please proceed and follow the instructions on the main post.

Once we have 15 the project will start with a 30 sets maximum.

Last edited:

Minimum to start the project is 15
Deposit deadline payment July 4th 2020
I am opening the project for anyone who wants to join and make the payment please proceed and follow the instructions on the main post.
Again the deadline is July 4th 2020 for the deposits.
Once we have 15 the project will start with a 30 sets maximum.

Sorry, didn't get an email. Let me look back adn see how to do this

There are a few names on the list who I know are serious about this project, surprised they have not responded.

Back