Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot believe there's not even 15 people who want this
I believe it's become more a question of "need", rather than a question of "want".

Many people have had their employment income drastically reduced, if not altogether eliminated, since covid19 hit. When you stop and think about it, it's not that surprising that people are making purchase decisions putting family first, and their hobbies second.

Just something to keep in mind.

I believe it's become more a question of "need", rather than a question of "want".

Many people have had their employment income drastically reduced, if not altogether eliminated, since covid19 hit. When you stop and think about it, it's not that surprising that people are making purchase decisions putting family first, and their hobbies second.

I also think that after people add their names to the list, another project pops up that cost more or they want more. Then they have to decide which one to put their money into. You see so many of the same names on multiple interest lists.

That’s something that is hitting everyone,
Sad but true.

Hello if you want you can get another one,
Just follow the instructions on the main post and let me know when you make the payment,
cheers

I've sent the deposit for a 2nd Joker outfit and sent the email.

Now we can get started!

joker.jpg

I know, it's a rough time right now. But I still see so many people posting stuff like "I'm down for three Hulkbusters" or whatever. I know 66 Bats didn't sell too well, but I thought with the enthusiasm of the original post over there, there would be more takers. I'm just glad this thing is a go

I know, it's a rough time right now. But I still see so many people posting stuff like "I'm down for three Hulkbusters" or whatever. I know 66 Bats didn't sell too well, but I thought with the enthusiasm of the original post over there, there would be more takers. I'm just glad this thing is a go
It cracks me up that people showed less than expected interest in the ‘66 Batman and Robin release, but now are knocking themselves over to pay double or more to get one.

Back