Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter the reasons for not buying to begin with, people realize now that unless you're going to do it yourself, this is the last chance to get this done

It cracks me up that people showed less than expected interest in the ‘66 Batman and Robin release, but now are knocking themselves over to pay double or more to get one.

I never understood why they didn't sell well. It seems like people collect models of the 1966 Batmobile like crazy. Manufacturers are constantly coming out with another '66 Batmobile, I know because I buy them! If the Batmobile is so popular it seemed to me like the 1966 Batman and Robin would have been too. Those were some of my most wanted figures of all time. I just never understood why they didn't seem to sell.

I never understood why they didn't sell well. It seems like people collect models of the 1966 Batmobile like crazy. Manufacturers are constantly coming out with another '66 Batmobile, I know because I buy them! If the Batmobile is so popular it seemed to me like the 1966 Batman and Robin would have been too. Those were some of my most wanted figures of all time. I just never understood why they didn't seem to sell.

I know, it was weird. It's us older guys that grew up watching 66 Batman that probably spend most of the money on this hobby. And yet these two figures, some of the best HT ever did, didn't sell. Hell, I was waiting for Joker, Catwoman, Penguin and Riddler, and now counting my lucky stars to even get this.

I know, it was weird. It's us older guys that grew up watching 66 Batman that probably spend most of the money on this hobby. And yet these two figures, some of the best HT ever did, didn't sell. Hell, I was waiting for Joker, Catwoman, Penguin and Riddler, and now counting my lucky stars to even get this.
I completely agree.

Oh yeah, I had visions of all those villains and Egghead and Mr. Freeze and especially the Hot Toys 1966 Batmobile. Maybe we can all go in and have a Penguin made after the Joker! And we've got to have a Julie Newmar Catwoman.

I would love to have a Julie Newmar Catwoman. I actually think you'd get more people paying for her than any other Batman villain. It would be hard to capture her face in a sculpt but I'm sure some of the better sculptors could do it.

I would love to have a Julie Newmar Catwoman. I actually think you'd get more people paying for her than any other Batman villain. It would be hard to capture her face in a sculpt but I'm sure some of the better sculptors could do it.
It would definitely have to be a top tier sculptor, we don’t want a generic looking Julie.

When should we be on the lookout for the next email?

Hello and good morning everyone,
She is currently working on several projects before moving on to this one.
But I always keep asking at least once per week for updates. But she is aware that we have sent all the required payments to start the outfit prototype.
As soon as she has something, I will be posting pics.
regards

(7-22-2020)
Conversation attached

Attachments

• 4006F3EB-ACE5-4CC5-9A6E-383A19E966A4.jpeg
    4006F3EB-ACE5-4CC5-9A6E-383A19E966A4.jpeg
    500 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Any news on the head sculpts?
Nothing yet,
On the main post I have attached a picture of the last conversation I had with iris.
she still has other projects to attend 1st.
We just have to wait for now.
about the head, I sent a message to Creg last week to talk about it.

Attachments

• 12AABDC6-5A43-45FC-BD61-96F7415448A9.jpeg
    12AABDC6-5A43-45FC-BD61-96F7415448A9.jpeg
    614.7 KB · Views: 66
I saw that message from Iris. Was wondering if the sculpt was going to be done in advance of the clothes or wait until it is closer to the clothes timeline.

Back