Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point, the only QC issue to fix is the pocket placement, is that correct? Meaning, moving the right side pocket a little further away from the edge of the jacket.

There is debate about how the jacket will look on ANH Solo body, but until someone posts a picture, we have no way of knowing how it truly looks.

Should we hold all shipping until we can confirm the jacket works correctly on the ANH body? Someone in the first batch has to have the HT ANH or Solo Solo body.
Hey, bud. Would you please check my opinions below which might help to avoid some of the potential risk if we made modified for the pocket.

From the perspective of designing, I think the distance between the waist belt and the pocket should be the same on both sides for keeping the jacket balance and assuming that the tailor already did this (remaining same distance for the two waist belts and the pockets on both sides) then if we simply let the right pocket backwards a little, the balancing might be broken.

So we will have to clarify that does the tailor already keeps the distance balance? ( the area that between the pocket and the waist belt)

If it is balance now then we shouldn’t move the pocket, we should ask the tailor to simply extend the width by remaining longer leather for the right side.

If it’s not and the distance on the right is longer than the left then we can just modified the pocket.

I think the tailor need to keep the width exposed for at least 0.63 cm or even remaining 0.73cm for it (which means 0.1cm more than it is now) since the flapper shouldn’t cover the pocket when the jacket is zipped. (By functional wise the flapper should be somewhat shorter than the area on the right)

@jagzz
I appreciate what you do now for this run to make many particupants satisfied. Looks very hard definitely.
At this point, the only QC issue to fix is the pocket placement, is that correct? Meaning, moving the right side pocket a little further away from the edge of the jacket.

There is debate about how the jacket will look on ANH Solo body, but until someone posts a picture, we have no way of knowing how it truly looks.

Should we hold all shipping until we can confirm the jacket works correctly on the ANH body? Someone in the first batch has to have the HT ANH or Solo Solo body.
I live in korea, and have ANH body and rests.. If there is no one have the body, so it is necessary, tailor may send me the sample jacket, I can take a detailed photos and return it. It can save our times, I think

I hope this is spot on before sending, I really don't want to be sending it back. It's cost enough tbh

Yeah this is a pretty significant mistake. Can't really un-see it now. Mine has already been exported so not sure if it can be recalled, otherwise I'll have to pay twice the import fee and twice the postage which on a £400+ item isn't going to be cheap.

There really is only ONE way out of this mess as I see it.

We need to see a picture of a fully dressed Indy wearing this jacket on a SOLO body so we can see the pocket placement and the fit.

I hate to admit but from
the previously posted images Indy appears to be swimming in the jacket. It definitely looks too large on the figure bodies being used. Not sure a body swap is going to change that.

Last edited:
I'm not sure it is fair to say 'mess' just yet as we have limited pictures but agree it would be good to see a finished jacket on fully dressed Indy figure using the body the jacket has been tailored for so we can all make an informed assessment. Jagzz, is it possible to have one sent to you for pictures with your set-up?

The cut, sew, weathering, material chosen etc all look great in the pictures shown so far and the only area of doubt is the potential placement of one pocket which might be 1mm out, not bad really considering how tough it is to get a perfect Raider's jacket and how many modifications we have asked for. I've been on this train for years now and have been through all of the ones available and none have been perfect. I know this jacket has one of if not the highest price tag so there is lots of anticipation but let's try not be too critical during this early phase, we don't want to demoralise Jagzz and the tailor. With luck any issues can be remedied by more photos / jacket futzing and maybe small modification to pocket (if needed). Having to deal with postage / customs twice would be frustrating but if it allows us to have a near perfect jacket then that sure beats having to join another jacket run and another and another until we are all old enough to play Indy in the fifth instalment.

Fortune and glory!

The pocket measurement is actually already being point out before all the final proto finalize, I don't know why we should revisit the pocket measurement again??.. the run is 80% done. I don't think it's wise to change the pocket again, unless you guys okay to wait 2-3 months.

Worr-garr provide the measurement as accurate as possible, but if we end up want to change the whole measurement then we need to redo all the finish jacket pocket.. and wait for another 2-3 months.

Let me know..

I feel the project needs to move forward without over analyzing the placement of the pocket. Each jacket will be slightly different and I would imagine the placement of the pocket is going to vary slightly. I am more concerned with seeing the jacket on the intended body from various angles so we can get a better idea of the actual fit.

I just saw Marfmasters pics a few pages back. The jacket does look over sized. Were changes made to the fitting over time? I don't think any particular body will look much different. I'd be interested to see how it compares size-wise to Iris, Kato jackets? For context here are comparison shots between the solo and banner bodies. Also with the Iris jacket.

DSC_1781.JPG
DSC_1782.JPG
DSC_1783.JPG

it might sit different but both look fine and neither looks poorly fitted or comical to the point where Indy grabbed a XXL when he should've grabbed a Medium :LOL:

The jacket looks perfectly acceptable on both the left and right of these pictures imho

I just saw Marfmasters pics a few pages back. The jacket does look over sized. Were changes made to the fitting over time? I don't think any particular body will look much different. I'd be interested to see how it compares size-wise to Iris, Kato jackets? For context here are comparison shots between the solo and banner bodies. Also with the Iris jacket.

View attachment 435889View attachment 435890View attachment 435891

But this seems not the jacket which we are talking about…it is shorter and the zipper is brown not golden. It’s like Iris’s jacket…:oops:

Btw, I’m more satisfied with its pockets.

That is Iris's jacket, Beastmaster was just showing how Iris's jacket looks on each body so we can get an idea of how the different sized bodies might interact with the new Jagzz jacket.
But this seems not the jacket which we are talking about…it is shorter and the zipper is brown not golden. It’s like Iris’s jacket…:oops:

That is Iris's jacket, Beastmaster was just showing how Iris's jacket looks on each body so we can get an idea of how the different sized bodies might interact with the new Jagzz jacket.
Oh I got that. Thanks bud.

However, we couldn’t ignore that we haven’t put shirt on the body alone with the jacket yet which may differ the result.

As Kato said in an interview video “in the 1:6 scale territory even 1mm can cause huge differences on the pieces which they made for the figure.”

So I’m not gonna take it when any body tells me that “it’s just 1 or 2mm error, not a big deal” in fact, when you were purchasing clothes, 6 or 12mm is like from M to L.

Seriously guys. We are talking about a single ACCURATE Indy jacket which is worth for 625$. Not a 800 or 1000$ set or a regular Indy jacket run. Don’t be lost or forgot the original goal. :ROFLMAO:
Please do not compromise or alter your standard just because you felt tired and sick of waiting. This jacket can be a milestone please don’t let it become a tear in rain.:cry:

Back