Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've said before, no rush here. I want this to be a one and done purchase for me. I don't ever want to have to buy another jacket so I want it as correct and perfect as humanly possible. But as others have pointed out. Let's see what this thing looks like on the CORRECT body that it was hand tailored for. So far I haven't seen a reason to panic yet. As for the pocket...it could be human error or maybe the tailor forgot to fix the pocket on some or all of the final run? We don't know yet. So yeah... more pics are needed.

The yunsil set was tailored to the banner body or Dx05 (Indy body) so no worries.

Yeah that's to close to the zipper.
I understand the Yunsil clothing was tailored to the Banner/DX05, which I am currently using. My concern is that if this new jacket is for the ANH body, will my Yunsil clothing set look off on this different body?

I understand the Yunsil clothing was tailored to the Banner/DX05, which I am currently using. My concern is that if this new jacket is for the ANH body, will my Yunsil clothing set look off on this different body?
This is the Yunsil on the ANH Body.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719-071419_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210719-071419_Instagram.jpg
    607.8 KB · Views: 92
For better or worse, here's the jacket on the ANH Solo body.

It's still just overall bigger than I would like, much different than the final pic that was posted. And putting it square on the body with no pose, I'm convinced that the distance from the collar to the left shoulder seam (your right looking at the photo) is longer than the distance from the collar to the right shoulder seam which looks good. I made sure the shoulders were square, so that's not the issue. I'd like to coordinate a replacement if that's still on the table. :/

mNf2Zgj.jpg

jStLPja.jpg

2WjzFdB.jpg

gBvGjmI.jpg

5YNA7Lz.jpg

Also, some pics of my 1:1 jacket (which cost me $120 😂) for pocket placement reference.

ANM7gsx.jpg

CElC7lY.jpg

For better or worse, here's the jacket on the ANH Solo body.

It's still just overall bigger than I would like, much different than the final pic that was posted. And putting it square on the body with no pose, I'm convinced that the distance from the collar to the left shoulder seam (your right looking at the photo) is longer than the distance from the collar to the right shoulder seam which looks good. I made sure the shoulders were square, so that's not the issue. I'd like to coordinate a replacement if that's still on the table. :/

mNf2Zgj.jpg

jStLPja.jpg

2WjzFdB.jpg

gBvGjmI.jpg

5YNA7Lz.jpg

It's definitely looks different on yours Dane.. please send me a pm.. and I'll work out the fixing from the tailor if you want.
Let me know.

It's definitely looks different on yours Dane.. please send me a pm.. and I'll work out the fixing from the tailor if you want.
Let me know.

Thank you, Jagadhito, much appreciated! I'll send you a PM to discuss. Hopefully it's just a QC issue with this first batch. :)

Just got mine and for anyone curious, here’s what it looks like on the SS TOD body. Wanted to try it on one of my bigger Ford bodies and it seems a lot better on this body IMO. The bulk of the outfit is Kato KOTCS with mfisher KOTCS holster and belt, SS TOD whip and boots and HT satchel. Original Treasure Hunter head with unpainted Inigo V3 hat, and a couple with unpainted Inigo V3.

overall it’s really quality and the weathering is very subtle (for those that we’re worried it would be too much). Size overall is a bit bigger, more like Kato size than Yunsil.

Attachments

• FCD17063-DEF6-417C-9AB8-2803E53191C3.png
    FCD17063-DEF6-417C-9AB8-2803E53191C3.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 180
  • 0987438E-B7A8-4CD7-B8A5-730EB8A50D1D.png
    0987438E-B7A8-4CD7-B8A5-730EB8A50D1D.png
    3 MB · Views: 178
  • 4671511F-F2F5-4DD6-B755-D3EAA70208B1.png
    4671511F-F2F5-4DD6-B755-D3EAA70208B1.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 175
  • 055CDD26-1A17-4936-9165-8F85E939599E.png
    055CDD26-1A17-4936-9165-8F85E939599E.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 183
  • CC1A9121-83DD-49D6-B029-9D2CD24A9CF0.png
    CC1A9121-83DD-49D6-B029-9D2CD24A9CF0.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 205
Just got mine and for anyone curious, here’s what it looks like on the SS TOD body. Wanted to try it on one of my bigger Ford bodies and it seems a lot better on this body IMO. The bulk of the outfit is Kato KOTCS with mfisher KOTCS holster and belt, SS TOD whip and boots and HT satchel. Original Treasure Hunter head with unpainted Inigo V3 hat, and a couple with unpainted Inigo V3.

overall it’s really quality and the weathering is very subtle (for those that we’re worried it would be too much). Size overall is a bit bigger, more like Kato size than Yunsil.
Hi Geoff,

Thanks for the picture.. honestly yours look perfect... again if anyone received a subpar jacket from batch 1, please contact me and we will work things out.

I'll make sure everyone got perfect jacket!

Cause why not

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Although I wouldn't say Kato's is on the larger side, it's pretty slim.

5Mgrqfy.jpg

How come the pocket position is so different compare to mine's one, how come is so unstable come out in final product?

also, I have find out a body for a fit test finally , it seems also oversize on mine's one , I will talk to jagzz personally after send back to tarlior tomorrow.

please jagzz, tell the tailor to make a better QC before send out, now I pretend not received anythings from the tarlior although I have pay the extra shipping fee, and I want to be in the last batch after all.

Im the one not pushing anythings to you, understand how difficult you work on this project, but at the result I got a QC problem work for a $600 dollar Jacket

Last edited:

It is obvious that yours is the most accurate one that I have seen so far. Every part includes the space between the right pocket and the edge is visually great just like what we saw in the movie.
However, this also tells that these jackets are somewhat differ during production and these differences are not that tiny. o_O

Back