Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may help to water treat the jacket. Being real leather, if you dampen it, it'll shape to the body better much like a 1:1 jacket will after a light rain/breaking in period.

I was thinking of that... but I have two concerns: 1) losing the weathering, and 2) will the leather swell in anyway?

It does seem like whatever Dane did to his jacket to darken it has made the leather appear "fuller" or thicker than others.

I understand the Yunsil clothing was tailored to the Banner/DX05, which I am currently using. My concern is that if this new jacket is for the ANH body, will my Yunsil clothing set look off on this different body?
Oh no it won't a lot of people used the Han body with the yunsil set and it looks fine.

Jagzz, if it just individual QC problem, I think you should cover my part shipping fee. why I need to suffer this with a QC problem work.

You said every one should received the jacket in perfect condition, now?I feel sad

Last edited:
I was thinking of that... but I have two concerns: 1) losing the weathering, and 2) will the leather swell in anyway?

It does seem like whatever Dane did to his jacket to darken it has made the leather appear "fuller" or thicker than others.

I applied Pecard's leather dressing, but it really did not alter the thickness of the leather, because I was a surprised by the thickness right out of the bag.

Jagzz, if it just individual QC problem, I think you should cover my part shipping fee. why I need to suffer this with a QC problem work.
I will cover the shipping back fees, I think it's fair. And you already agreed.
Again I'm not the one that QC all the product, we ask the tailor to handle the shipping and also the QC because everyone agreed it will be more efficient and fast.
He want to amend his mistake and rework for everyone who's not satisfied with the jacket, can I ask tailor who offer this type of service??
Please also understand his position.

I will cover the shipping back fees, I think it's fair. And you already agreed.
Again I'm not the one that QC all the product, we ask the tailor to handle the shipping and also the QC because everyone agreed it will be more efficient and fast.
He want to amend his mistake and rework for everyone who's not satisfied with the jacket, can I ask tailor who offer this type of service??
Please also understand his positio
I agreed is if all batch have problem, not only mine's one have QC problem , why I need to suffer by his mistake ? is your tailor send a bad QC work to me, who need to take the responbility?

do you know how much I have to pay for a EMS shipping fee? you give me a reason why I need to suffer this?

your talior send a bad QC work to me then I need to pay the shipping fee back to me? is thst make sense?

I agreed is if all batch have problem, not only mine's one have QC problem , why I need to suffer by his mistake ? is your tailor send a bad QC work to me, who need to take the responbility?
All batch have different problem, if you're not satisfied that's the only way I can help you.
I don't know what you're asking here.

do you know how much I have to pay for a EMS shipping fee? you give me a reason why I need to suffer this?

your talior send a bad QC work to me then I need to pay the shipping fee back to me? is thst make sense?
You can ship it with air mail or any cheaper shipping method.
It doesn't need to be EMS.
Again you can just PM me about this.. don't know why you make this so difficult.

The jacket should fit and have the appearance similar to Indiana Fett’s or better. We have two decent examples of what it should and should not look like now.
I'm happy to see that it can look good. Now let's hope there aren't any more serious QC fails for others. We are on the verge of greatness! We are this close!

All batch have different problem, if you're not satisfied that's the only way I can help you.
I don't know what you're asking here.
You can ship it with air mail or any cheaper shipping method.
It doesn't need to be EMS.
Again you can just PM me about this.. don't know why you make this so difficult.
if I send it back with normal air mail, if it lost in the process, who take the responibility? EMS is the most safe way to prevent lost beside DHL.

OK I pay my part on shipping fee, you don't understand what I feel in this project, ok, just fix and send me back, that's all, thanks

Last edited:
Back