Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, quick question, did the zipper change color in production too? Also, is it functional? I like the way Indiana Fetts jacket looks.

Hi guys,

Yes we did pause the shipping on the 2nd and 3rd batch. The tailor will try to check and measurement all the jackets again one by one. He will make sure the pocket position, the stiffness of the jacket and the fitting. He will make sure the next batch is perfectly made, just like what Indiana fett received if not better.

Again I’m trying my best to cater all the complaints, and feedbacks. The tailor agreed to amend all his mistake, I think as an organizer in a custom run, I only encounter this once.. he felt really responsible and will give his best to make sure everyone received jacket like the proto.

With this he will need more time, so hopefully you guys can accept this. I will ask the timeline for this.. and I will update you guys.

I know the price of the jacket, and I also want to make sure everyone is satisfied with the results. Again we’re in this together, so hopefully everyone here can be more supportive to the tailor, and respect his process. As I said this tailor is quite perfectionist, so this also hit quite hard on him.

Thanks guys

Hi guys,

Yes we did pause the shipping on the 2nd and 3rd batch. The tailor will try to check and measurement all the jackets again one by one. He will make sure the pocket position, the stiffness of the jacket and the fitting. He will make sure the next batch is perfectly made, just like what Indiana fett received if not better.

Again I’m trying my best to cater all the complaints, and feedbacks. The tailor agreed to amend all his mistake, I think as an organizer in a custom run, I only encounter this once.. he felt really responsible and will give his best to make sure everyone received jacket like the proto.

With this he will need more time, so hopefully you guys can accept this. I will ask the timeline for this.. and I will update you guys.

I know the price of the jacket, and I also want to make sure everyone is satisfied with the results. Again we’re in this together, so hopefully everyone here can be more supportive to the tailor, and respect his process. As I said this tailor is quite perfectionist, so this also hit quite hard on him.

Thanks guys
Thanks for the update and the continued effort for the perfect Indy jacket. 👍🏼

So everyone in batch 1 will also have the jacket fixed? I want to be sure he means everyone. Lol
It depends on what you want, like Indiana fett is happy with his jacket because it comes out amazing. Again like I said in our conversation, let me know what you decide after you received it.

Here’s an update from the tailor:
1/ 10 sets will be check on 4th of August, if it’s passed QC or not
2/ Another 10 sets on 9th of August
3/ Anorher 10 sets on 13th of August

Last batch is TBC after we finished all the 30 sets.. we will let you know how many jackets passed the QC and ready to be ship.

Thanks

It depends on what you want, like Indiana fett is happy with his jacket because it comes out amazing. Again like I said in our conversation, let me know what you decide after you received it.

Here’s an update from the tailor:
1/ 10 sets will be check on 4th of August, if it’s passed QC or not
2/ Another 10 sets on 9th of August
3/ Anorher 10 sets on 13th of August

Last batch is TBC after we finished all the 30 sets.. we will let you know how many jackets passed the QC and ready to be ship.

Thanks
Thanks for your effort.

And Can we see some detailed pictures of the jacket on ANH Han Solo Body too?

Yeah, the oversized sleeves is my chief concern as well at this point.

I agree with what has been said so far.

Obviously the pocket placement has been wrong and that's not ok, but for me the biggest concern has been the fit. When you look at the original photo's the fit was really really good, somehow it's become really baggy along the way. The sleeves in particular have become longer and baggier.

If the jacket is well tailored for a Solo body, you will be able to use it with similar bodies , yes even the Banner and it will still look ok. I have both and have used either with my Iris Jacket.

That's what I would like to see improved before these ship out, the overall fit.

So does nobody else have the jacket? I’m wondering how many jackets in batch one are actually passable. Also, anyone that has it, does the zipper function?

So does nobody else have the jacket? I’m wondering how many jackets in batch one are actually passable. Also, anyone that has it, does the zipper function?

That's a good question, about the ones that do pass QC actually.

I'd love to know how many people have received a jacket and if they are satisfied.

So far I've seen Dane's that he'll be sending back I believe and rightly so

and Indiana Paul's that looks fine but only if you put it on a body that is even larger than the designated Solo body.

Have I missed anyone?

That's a good question, about the ones that do pass QC actually.

I'd love to know how many people have received a jacket and if they are satisfied.

and Indiana Paul's that looks fine but only if you put it on a body that is even larger than the designated Solo body.

Have I missed anyone?
I have send back mine's yesterday.

Have I missed anyone?

Have you really forgotten already...?

Mstradford (had his on the Zorro body)
Takeshi (with the pocket placement problem)

10 have gone out total, having just counted the tracking numbers on the first page.

So far, we have a 50/50 satisfaction rate.

So we got 6 more to see...

10 have gone out total, having just counted the tracking numbers on the first page.

By the way , beside pocket problem, I also find some others QC problem on pocket, (check my photos again, you will see) also I find a body to fast fit before send back, result is oversize, but I haven't take photo, no mood to do that, but I can take the photo of the body which I use if you guys like to see. Cos I use Tony body but it similar, almost same as solo body.

Last edited:

I asked Mstradford earlier today on FB if he was sending his jacket back and he said he will be keeping it.

Back