Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did forget actually, I was going by memory. Gone back and can see now.

Looking forward to seeing the others

I'd be very curious to see Mstradford's on a Solo body :unsure:

This is the kind of fit I would like to see. This was the jacket that had me excited enough to part with such a large chunk of change.
IMG-0011.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be very curious to see Mstradford's on a Solo body :unsure:

This is the kind of fit I would like to see. This was the jacket that had me excited enough to part with such a large chunk of change.View attachment 435943

This is the baseline when we started the project, but during our research the Arnie's jacket version is actually too fitted and shorter for Raiders jacket.. so I think our 1st proto in measurement and size would be more accurate to what Harrison wears in Raiders.

This is the baseline when we started the project, but during our research the Arnie's jacket version is actually too fitted and shorter for Raiders jacket.. so I think our 1st proto in measurement and size would be more accurate to what Harrison wears in Raiders.
The arnie jacket is actually accurate to Raiders. But that's my opinion also, and I agree with hottoysaddict72 I would had liked that version myself I don't have a problem with the size/length and would have been happy with it. Lol

Just got mine and for anyone curious, here’s what it looks like on the SS TOD body. Wanted to try it on one of my bigger Ford bodies and it seems a lot better on this body IMO. The bulk of the outfit is Kato KOTCS with mfisher KOTCS holster and belt, SS TOD whip and boots and HT satchel. Original Treasure Hunter head with unpainted Inigo V3 hat, and a couple with unpainted Inigo V3.

overall it’s really quality and the weathering is very subtle (for those that we’re worried it would be too much). Size overall is a bit bigger, more like Kato size than Yunsil.
Hey bud,

Since your jacket gets the best pocket placement on both side so far, would you mind helping me check the distance between the waist belt and the pocket on both side? I'd like to see if the tailor remains same distance for both side for this area.
图片3.jpg

If these two areas are the same length on your jacket (in fact they should, it's for keeping the jacket balance) and the pocket placement on your jacket is visually accurate then we would know that the tailor remains enough length for the right side, and we'll need to check if

A) those whose pocket placement isn't that accurate is because their right pocket were placed too close to the edge and the distance (between waist belt and the pocket) on the right is longer than the area on the left, which means we could just ask the tailor be aware of this and simply have these right pocket backward a little.

B) those whose pocket placement isn't that accurate is because the tailor doesn't remains enough length for the right side and for keeping the distance between waist belt and the pocket are the same on both side he can only put the right pocket closer to the zipper (the edge).

Here are the comparison of two jackets:
图片2.jpg

Something I’ve noticed before is that the ANH Han Solo body seems to have two different lengths for the forearms. Not sure if there was a running change at some point but I have had three of these bodies and two have the extra long forearms (longer than your typical hot toys body) and the other had shorter forearms (a more typical size for a hot toys body, closer in length to the Solo body although without the double jointed elbows). The bodies are all in use so I can’t show photos side by side but there is definitely a variance in forearm length.

Something I’ve noticed before is that the ANH Han Solo body seems to have two different lengths for the forearms. Not sure if there was a running change at some point but I have had three of these bodies and two have the extra long forearms (longer than your typical hot toys body) and the other had shorter forearms (a more typical size for a hot toys body, closer in length to the Solo body although without the double jointed elbows). The bodies are all in use so I can’t show photos side by side but there is definitely a variance in forearm length.
I second this I only had two in the time the figure was out the first before selling off had longer arms. The second one I have the arms were shorter plus the skin color was also slightly different.

I second this I only had two in the time the figure was out the first before selling off had longer arms. The second one I have the arms were shorter plus the skin color was also slightly different.

OMG, have we not enough challenges ?

Now there's Solo bodies with longer arms and different colour skin ?

When you say longer, how much longer are we talking ?

Really surprised to hear that all Solo bodies are not the same at this point.🤦‍♂️

OMG, have we not enough challenges ?

Now there's Solo bodies with longer arms and different colour skin ?

When you say longer, how much longer are we talking ?

Really surprised to hear that all Solo bodies are not the same at this point.🤦‍♂️
Not by much honestly but you can see the difference when you have them in hand. I think the first batch of figures when they came out had longer arms and the later batch were smaller. The wrist pegs also play a huge part in the issue smaller pegs help but the larger ones do make them appear longer.

Just received and opened. Didn't have time to put the shirt on, or a headsculpt. Hopefully later I can and take more photos. That's the ANH Solo body.
So, what's everybody think?
View attachment 435999View attachment 436000View attachment 436001View attachment 436002View attachment 436003View attachment 436004View attachment 436005View attachment 436006
Yeah that is to much. It's oversized the sleeves have more room but then again the body doesn't have hands on it but you can tell the sleeves are also to big like the rest of it.

Last edited:
Definitely looks like a snap impression is missing on the right pocket. Other than that, jacket looks good -- the warm lighting sure makes it look more brown than usual -- but its difficult to tell if it the sleeves or jacket body is oversized without seeing it dressed and futzed a bit.

Good more people are receiving. This is the 5th jacket out of initial 10, yes?

Here's a picture of an older version Kato on a Solo body, which I think is the longer arm version. I pretty much just put the jacket on with no futzing. The Kato jacket seems to cling to the body nicely due to the extremely thin leather. The leather also has a nice smoothness with little grain. What's apparent with this jacket is it looks quite stiff and the visible grain to me indicates the leather could be thicker, giving it a more puffier appearance. So if anyone who got their jacket can compare the leather with a Kato jacket and confirm if the thickness feels the same or otherwise.

1627931253420.png

It does look oversized, like a kid wearing his dad’s jacket. I’m sure weathering and some safe break in/futzing will help. Otherwise great job by Jaggz putting this run together.

Back