Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the tracking on page 1, we are still expecting jackets to be received by:

Chilipep
beastmaster
Grifter
The Joker
Luisenigma

Very curious how those remaining 5 jackets (half the batch) will be received...

I’ll be receiving mine tomorrow and I’ll do direct comparisons to the Kato

I thought going into this run the material looked like it was going to be thinner and hang better than the Kato, but I'm not sure that that's the case any more. Will be interesting to see more comparisons

I thought going into this run the material looked like it was going to be thinner and hang better than the Kato, but I'm not sure that that's the case any more. Will be interesting to see more comparisons
Yeah thats what I assumed as well. Or at least be as thin as the Kato.

For leather the Kato is thin, but it's thick compared to the Iris/Yunsil pleather jackets. I have to imagine that this is perhaps just thinner than Kato, but there's too much of it.

For leather the Kato is thin, but it's thick compared to the Iris/Yunsil pleather jackets. I have to imagine that this is perhaps just thinner than Kato, but there's too much of it.

Yeah, rightly or wrongly, that's what I had pictured in my mind initially.

Thinner than the Kato, about the same thickness as Yunsil/Iris but this time in real leather. That was the major appeal for me.

It might still be all that, just as you say, too much leather. But there's a lot too much leather here.

Pretty much everywhere there's too much. Across the breast, the width of the sleeves, the length of the sleeves possibly too.
(certainly in some jackets, if not all of them)

Ok, so I dug through some boxes and found hands. These should be the HT DX Indy hands. The jacket is clipped back in all 4 photos. I think it looks good clipped back, except there's still a bit too much in the shoulders (IMO). Do the sleeves look perfect, or a little short? (I realize it would help with a shirt, but those are unfortunately packed away. I might have the Solo body that has the slightly longer forearms as well? (previously mentioned in an earlier post)

20210802_210630_resized.jpg
20210802_210900_resized.jpg
20210802_210732_resized.jpg
20210802_210710_resized.jpg

Sleeves would likely be fine if you didn't have to clip the back. Its pulling the underarm stitching backwards which will raise the sleeves. When its pinched like that the jacket can't possibly sit right and we shouldn't be making judgments about other things in that way.

Ok, last pics for tonight. Got a stand, and lost the clip on the back. The back of the jacket is naturally resting on the top of the crotch grabber. I think it does look best here. But still I feel its too big.
20210802_220646_resized.jpg
20210802_220820_resized.jpg

Was there ever a “master” jacket made that was shown and used as a guide or was every jacket just eyeballed for accuracy? It would be very helpful to see a finalized sample jacket before the tailor moves forward with alterations on all the jackets.

the sleeves are improved by having hands imho, but there's no getting around the fact the breast is too wide on both sides. If that was corrected it might all look ok. That last pic is probably the best pic but it's still clearly oversized.

Jagzz also posted this from tailor when the fit began to be questioned.

If I'm being brutally honest, I think that is a terrible way to show off a finished product. You can't gather much information about how a product will ultimately look on a headless, shirtless, handless body. I mean it *seemed* ok, but upon reflection it seems obvious that it's not fitted properly.

Every photo should be on a fully clothed ANH body or errors are going to occur, as they have

Last edited:
If I'm being brutally honest, I think that is a terrible way to show off a finished product. You can't gather much information about how a product will ultimately look on a headless, shirtless, handless body. I mean it *seemed* ok, but upon reflection it seems obvious that it's not fitted properly.

Every photo should be on a fully clothed ANH body or errors are going to occur, as they have

I was just re-posting that photo as the most recent photo from the tailor -- it was never posted here prior as something for us to judge so shouldn't be judged now in that way.

I believe the last photos we all saw were the ones of the jacket on the white torso.

The photo we all signed off on was the with the jacket on Jagzz' personal ANH figure dressed in full Indy gear. After that, the jacket should not have changed. All the changes we've recently been talking about are a result of inconsistencies on the end result (like Takeshi's ill-placed right pocket).

Again, just to keep score it seems we still remain at 50/50 success rate... which is not where we should be on this.

Two people received jackets with clear issues.
Two people received jackets that look as we expected.
Rmsceb seems to be somewhere in the middle as his looks better the more he plays with it.

Chilipep will report tomorrow. He's an expert in this field so his opinion and recommendation should be given great weight.

I hope the 4 others yet to receive their jackets will also add their feedback so we can get this all back on track.

Jagzz said by August 4th, the next 10 should have been QC'd. I'm hoping pictures will come from that as well. So certainly a day or two later we should be receiving news about the status of the next 10 sets preparing to be shipped.

Last edited:
Ok, last pics for tonight. Got a stand, and lost the clip on the back. The back of the jacket is naturally resting on the top of the crotch grabber. I think it does look best here. But still I feel its too big.View attachment 436043View attachment 436044
You can't have correct measurement when you don't put the full get up Rob.. and Raiders jacket should be much more bigger compared to the other jacket.. that's what we agreed on the first proto.

You can try to water treat the jacket for better fitting.. again I think yours looks okay. Can you send picture without the clip.. etc, but with the full shirt pants?, again using the ANH body. In my proto shot I also need to futz the jacket a little bit to make it perfect..

Ok, last pics for tonight. Got a stand, and lost the clip on the back. The back of the jacket is naturally resting on the top of the crotch grabber. I think it does look best here. But still I feel its too big.View attachment 436043View attachment 436044
This looks good to me. Are the buckles on the sides fully pulled in? And also like Wor mentioned, pulling the collar down should help open it up some as well. Some tucking in the sides under the arms would also help with opening it up more. It should bunch up in the arm pit area some. No shirt and no satchel...satchel would also make the jacket hang open more too...yeah I'm feeling better about this looking at these pics.

Back