Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the film multiple times to me it's short and not as long as this imho. But that also has to do with Indy being always on the move and never stood completely still. That's why the rest of the 3 other films tried to redo the jackets similar to Raiders with minor changes like the missing button creases and the straps had D rings instead of buckles etc. I think camera angles and the frames of the scenes made it appear longer. But regardless of all that lets agree as of now the jacket isn't where it should be in terms of fit regardless of length. All it needs is to get fixed fit wise and sleeve wise and it should be good to go.

absolutely and that point was always the crucial point and heavily discussed, finding images of Indy standing straight up, not leaning or bending or walking.

not even sure how we got onto length, it's the bagginess of the sleeves and the 12mm across the chest that's the problem here, no?

Why would you do that if now you want it back?

I even have Iris's. Well, had -- its on loan with a friend -- I just couldn't make it work for me.
I actually am ok without it but I do want to get the set again just to make a LC Indy. I believe Iris is down for a second run only changes I'd have her make is make the shirt a bit fuller then before and maybe use real buttons. But we'll see. I'd rather get this run of clothing the jacket just needs to be fixed.

Guys,

Again there will be no changes on the overall measurement it will be the same as proto, and we already finalize that back then.. I will not make another changes regarding the length measurement. The tailor will help to make sure that it's stay true with the 1st prototype, and we already agreed with that measurement.

The tailor will update more picture on the production with the ANH body, he prepare some kinda shirt and pants to make sure we have the visibility on the fitting.

What he will improve is the QC, Pocket placement, Jacket fitting, and Jacket flexibility (make sure the leather not too stiff). That will be the improvement.

Hope you guys understand.

Guys,

Again there will be no changes on the overall measurement it will be the same as proto, and we already finalize that back then.. I will not make another changes regarding the length measurement. The tailor will help to make sure that it's stay true with the 1st prototype, and we already agreed with that measurement.

The tailor will update more picture on the production with the ANH body, he prepare some kinda shirt and pants to make sure we have the visibility on the fitting.

What he will improve is the QC, Pocket placement, Jacket fitting, and Jacket flexibility (make sure the leather not too stiff). That will be the improvement.

That's good enough for me. That's all I care about is that it fits perfectly the length doesn't matter because we all did agree to it being like that. Now I'm actually more excited to see that shirt and pants and how it all looks put together. Jagzz don't worry about what we've been saying it's mostly just us going back and forth on what could have worked differently, but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate what you and the tailor have done for this run.

That's good enough for me. That's all I care about is that it fits perfectly the length doesn't matter because we all did agree to it being like that. Now I'm actually more excited to see that shirt and pants and how it all looks put together. Jagzz don't worry about what we've been saying it's mostly just us going back and forth on what could have worked differently, but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate what you and the tailor have done for this run.
Thanks Luis.. actually he will slap on the shirt and pants randomly with what he have currently in his storage... so it's not specific Indi gears hahaha. But hopefully we can have better view on the measurement and the fitting.

Thanks Luis.. actually he will slap on the shirt and pants randomly with what he have currently in his storage... so it's not specific Indi gears hahaha. But hopefully we can have better view on the measurement and the fitting.
Ah ok it's make shift for the meantime. Lol but at least it will be a sort of rough proto just to have an idea for the fit of the outfit.

Guys,

Yeah, that's good enough for me too. That's exactly what I was hoping you'd say Jagzz, thank you. I very much look forward to seeing updated pictures.

Last edited:
edit: what photo is this Jagzz?
727DB318-AC0A-42FC-956F-1D629A37633E.jpeg

Did you take it Jagzz? With the proto type you were sent ?

I would dare say if we all receive a jacket that looks just like this....no-one would have any complaints, am I right?

edit: what photo is this Jagzz?
View attachment 436049

Did you take it Jagzz? With the proto type you were sent ?

I would dare say if we all receive a jacket that looks just like this....no-one would have any complaints, am I right?
Yes, this is the 1st proto, I send Kato shirt and pants to him...
He send back my clothing set including the 1st proto jacket.. for me take more pictures on it.
So currently he only have the body right now, but he will put something on it to show the measurement.
Basically there's no changes on the measurement compared to the 1st proto.

And of course you need to futz the jacket a bit to have perfect result on the fitting..

This doesn't look like it's had much futzing done to it, it looks like you threw it on and it looked amazing.

That said, the pocket placement is wrong in this photo too (but the fit is excellent):LOL:

Last edited:
This doesn't look like it's had much futzing done to it, it looks like you threw it on and it looked amazing.
I do a lot futzing on it, again to make everything looks good you need to futz., but I already agree there's probably an issue regarding the jacket fitting and the stiffness of the leather on the batch 1.. that's what we're trying to address right now. There's no problem on the length itself... please read my last message on this.

Guys,

I know I owed you guys a full body picture.
Here it is:

View attachment 430808
View attachment 430809
Jagzz, are you still in possession of the prototype? This was what really sold it to me. Would be good to check the measurements on this and post images to compare just incase something is off. This one seems to really fit well around the shoulders and arms much better, as well as the waist without excess at the back. Also I really like the glossy areas mixed in with the dull, though can't see this type of finish on the jackets so far as they look mostly dull. I'm not sure futzing along could get the others to fit like this without the aid of heat/water treatment.

Mine has arrived in the UK now, so should have it soon to post pics.

No issues with the length (or fit) of this proto type

Jagzz posted another pic, not sure what page that was, had his Buffy sculpt

Attachments

• 94949544-692D-4B0B-9646-750C70D998CD.jpeg
    94949544-692D-4B0B-9646-750C70D998CD.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 84
  • B97EF43D-3548-4320-AC86-39971E207B71.jpeg
    B97EF43D-3548-4320-AC86-39971E207B71.jpeg
    482.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Jagzz, are you still in possession of the prototype? This was what really sold it to me. Would be good to check the measurements on this and post images to compare just incase something is off. This one seems to really fit well around the shoulders and arms much better, as well as the waist without excess at the back. Also I really like the glossy areas mixed in with the dull, though can't see this type of finish on the jackets so far as they look mostly dull. I'm not sure futzing along could get the others to fit like this without the aid of heat/water treatment.

Mine has arrived in the UK now, so should have it soon to post pics.
Hi Ed,

Yes my 1st proto is actually with the tailor.. so he have the jacket back... so there's no excuse of the measurement not gonna be like the 1st proto.. that's why he will improve his QC on every batch. He will address all of this concerns..

Looking forward to your pics man.

I didn't say there was a problem with the length, I said it was the pocket in that particular photo :LOL:
You don't say about the pocket position in that post, so I assume you're talking about the length.. as you have a big concern on it.

Plus you also it didn't look I futz the jacket much, which I actually did, I just answering your statement man.

what was the final proto that was signed off on with no further changes to be made? Was it this one Jagzz or another?
955C2397-F409-4E9F-86ED-87004832C681.jpeg

IE: was there a picture of a final proto type, no further changes to be made on a fully clothed body, or is that this photo?

Back