Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine arrived. Overall, material quality is good, overall QC, stitching quality, and tailoring, it falls far far short of my old Kato in my opinion. The collar on the new jacket is pretty much my only preference over Katos

this is a comparison on a Zorro. Kato left/ new right
RrNjlcU.jpg

ANH solo body
DEbi99l.jpg

OQcM9To.jpg

To illustrate how extreme the size issue is..
b3dp4kw.jpg

Chilipep66 these are great comparison pictures and really do show the fit issues clearly.

It's also pleasing to hear a number of people happy with the stitching etc.

Interestingly your arms don't look as baggy as others we've seen imho.

Last edited:
Ok, gave my jacket a water treatment, scrunched it and fitted it to what was previously my Streets of Cairo look on the ANH Han body. Looks better to me after a water treatment and scrunch. Sleeves are still a tiny bit long, but the jacket looks good open and doesn’t have all the excess that others have noticed. Still a work in progress, but getting there.

outfit is the original Yunsil with mfisher holster and Iris gun belt, HT boots, revolver and satchel, SS TOD whip, original treasure Hunter MJ Choi recast and Inigo V3 unpainted hat (+head unpainted in one image)

Attachments

• E210892D-6076-4DEF-891D-0F6817366435.jpeg
    E210892D-6076-4DEF-891D-0F6817366435.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 133
  • C23C36FC-368C-4E6F-BB52-0CAB5FF3A5B8.jpeg
    C23C36FC-368C-4E6F-BB52-0CAB5FF3A5B8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 141
  • 0951CA15-20C7-4C29-AFD5-3E0926E31984.jpeg
    0951CA15-20C7-4C29-AFD5-3E0926E31984.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 136
  • 3C0F9BD2-A35B-47F8-AEBB-D75581F66D70.jpeg
    3C0F9BD2-A35B-47F8-AEBB-D75581F66D70.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 130
  • 76DD2A1D-EEF9-4C11-9DAE-9AB0C14C3ACA.jpeg
    76DD2A1D-EEF9-4C11-9DAE-9AB0C14C3ACA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 145
  • 0D4CBAF3-5030-4F2B-AA7C-19E038CDAE36.jpeg
    0D4CBAF3-5030-4F2B-AA7C-19E038CDAE36.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 135
  • BA043B84-4604-4726-A54B-6FE9D7ADF757.jpeg
    BA043B84-4604-4726-A54B-6FE9D7ADF757.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
Ok, gave my jacket a water treatment, scrunched it and fitted it to what was previously my Streets of Cairo look on the ANH Han body. Looks better to me after a water treatment and scrunch. Sleeves are still a tiny bit long, but the jacket looks good open and doesn’t have all the excess that others have noticed. Still a work in progress, but getting there.

outfit is the original Yunsil with mfisher holster and Iris gun belt, HT boots, revolver and satchel, SS TOD whip, original treasure Hunter MJ Choi recast and Inigo V3 unpainted hat (+head unpainted in one image)
Thanks for more pics! How wet did you get the jacket? Looks better. 👌

Thanks for more pics! How wet did you get the jacket? Looks better. 👌
Really wet, put the whole thing under the tap and then scrunched it in a ball in my right hand. Put it on the figure wet and shaped it a bit to get the front to not flare out over the holster, gave it a few wrinkles and let it set. Might try to damp it in a few places and sculpt to get it even more how I want it.

pinched the storm flap section to fold it under a bit too to tighten it up at the back bottom.

Indiana Fett, how much did the jacket shrink up in your estimation, just eyeballing it? Did the shrinkage have more to do with the fit or your futzing?
A bit of both Greg. But probably a combo of the fact that I got a decently tailored one and futzed it to pull the collar flaps a bit down and push the zipper sections open and forward to show more shirt. As it dried I just kept fiddling to get it to wrinkle and crinkle and hang as close to right as I could. Might still do a few more tweaks here and there, but it’s looking more worn in like Indy now…and is fitting the ANH Han body nicely.

Funny you say the sleeves are a bit long Indiana fett, as they barely covered the wrist pegs on mine and again were considerably longer than the Kato
Wonder if I have the shorter arm ANH Han body and maybe that’s what’s making the sleeves seem a bit long.

A bit of both Greg. But probably a combo of the fact that I got a decently tailored one and futzed it to pull the collar flaps a bit down and push the zipper sections open and forward to show more shirt. As it dried I just kept fiddling to get it to wrinkle and crinkle and hang as close to right as I could. Might still do a few more tweaks here and there, but it’s looking more worn in like Indy now…and is fitting the ANH Han body nicely.
This is getting me very excited for when I finally get mine. I dont think I've ever been this excited to futz something. I want to get my hands on it 😆 I'm confident after second looks and any fixing to be made to these this jacket will truly come out being one of the best.

There ya go. That water treatment seemed to improve how it sits on a body, at least somewhat. It's kind of tragic that the amount of time, research and money that went into this project that it is currently experiencing some bumps.

mine arrived. Overall, material quality is good, overall QC, stitching quality, and tailoring, it falls far far short of my old Kato in my opinion. The collar on the new jacket is pretty much my only preference over Katos

this is a comparison on a Zorro. Kato left/ new right
RrNjlcU.jpg

ANH solo body
DEbi99l.jpg

OQcM9To.jpg

To illustrate how extreme the size issue is..
b3dp4kw.jpg
Thanks for the pictures Mike.. have you try to tighten the waist belt??, it will significantly tighten the whole body measurement.., the belt is functioning tools to do that.

Looks amazing Geoff, to shrink the jacket you can heat it up using hair dryer just like a real leather. Just don’t put the jacket in a water, it will wash off the weathering and will also effect the adhesive that he applied.

The tailor said heat up the jacket can shrink the jacket a bit and you can futz and wrinkle the jacket with a little bit of water.

Idk what’s going on.
Look at the sleeves. It’s different. So has this one been changed or are these jackets just inconsistent?
I’d be very happy getting the above jacket. Also, are all the jackets done? Looks like some more are being worked on back there.

Looks amazing Geoff, to shrink the jacket you can heat it up using hair dryer just like a real leather. Just don’t put the jacket in a water, it will wash off the weathering and will also effect the adhesive that he applied.

The tailor said heat up the jacket can shrink the jacket a bit and you can futz and wrinkle the jacket with a little bit of water.

Wait -- so damp will not wash away weathering, but soaking the jacket WILL wash away the weathering? Want to make sure I understand.

And hairblower to heat --- the dry leather or damp leather -- to shrink?

Idk what’s going on.
Look at the sleeves. It’s different. So has this one been changed or are these jackets just inconsistent?
I’d be very happy getting the above jacket. Also, are all the jackets done? Looks like some more are being worked on back there.
Yeah those pics look great. Is this updated or what is going on 😆

I think the jacket looks great in those new photos, jagzz. The back looks good to me, but there is one area that we have been discussing in the chest that looks like it may have excess material -- the area in RED below. Judging by the way it folds at the arm pit. A small reduction would really help there.

And guys with this in hand, please correct me if I'm wrong here.

potential excess material 8-3-21.jpg

Back