Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk what’s going on.
Look at the sleeves. It’s different. So has this one been changed or are these jackets just inconsistent?
I’d be very happy getting the above jacket. Also, are all the jackets done? Looks like some more are being worked on back there.
Yes he redo all the jacket again, with some minor revision on the measurement. He will put the jacket on the body one by one to make sure the fitting is right.. so he will do this for all the next QC.

Wait -- so damp will not wash away weathering, but soaking the jacket WILL wash away the weathering? Want to make sure I understand.

And hairblower to heat --- the dry leather or damp leather -- to shrink?
Damp it will wash the weathering a little bit but probably minor depends on how soaked the jacket is, but soaking it definitely will taking off the weathering. But that again depends on how you soaking it, but it definitely will reduce the weathering.

Heat will shrink the jacket and maybe tighten couple of area if you want. Wet the leather only make it more flexible to futz and wrinkling, but it will not shrink the jacket.

I think the jacket looks great in those new photos, jagzz. The back looks good to me, but there is one area that we have been discussing in the chest that looks like it may have excess material -- the area in RED below. Judging by the way it folds at the arm pit. A small reduction would really help there.

And guys with this in hand, please correct me if I'm wrong here.

View attachment 436103
I agree will try to share this to the tailor.

Wow didn't know our new Indy outfit was going to have such style he sure likes to ride motorcycles. Lmao seriously though that is what I'm talkin about! Definitely hope to get mines that good we'll see when I get it.
Hahahahaha.. looks good to put on some 1/6 harley or triumph bike motorcycle for sure.

wor gars assessment of the excess fabric in the chest is absolutely bang on. No amount of buckle adjustments can fix that.

I’m a pretty confident futzer and customizer but I don’t really know how good I feel about soaking and blow drying a $700 dollar product.. mainly out of principle that I shouldn’t have to..

This revised version is shaping up nicely. The sleeves look really good however you may have the tailor slap some hands on the body to verify length. The extra material around the chest area doesn’t look terrible honestly and may give use some room to add in some folds and wrinkles similar to the image below. I am in for whatever changes will make the jacket look better.

Attachments

• 27A83ABD-7749-438A-9FA7-35AB8ED40473.jpeg
    27A83ABD-7749-438A-9FA7-35AB8ED40473.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 73
This revised version is shaping up nicely. The sleeves look really good however you may have the tailor slap some hands on the body to verify length. The extra material around the chest area doesn’t look terrible honestly and may give use some room to add in some folds and wrinkles similar to the image below. I am in for whatever changes will make the jacket look better.
I also agree with this, honestly the extra material on the chest make it more Raiders for me... and yeah give room for people to futz it and make it screen accurate.

I also agree with this, honestly the extra material on the chest make it more Raiders for me... and yeah give room for people to futz it and make it screen accurate.

Maybe the tailor can futz a bit more in the chest area to show everyone how it can look. That is, unless the tailor feels there is indeed too much material there.

Again, it is just an area for the tailor to be made aware of...

Maybe the tailor can futz a bit more in the chest area to show everyone how it can look. That is, unless the tailor feels there is indeed too much material there.

Again, it is just an area for the tailor to be made aware of...
Yup already raise this to the tailor, he will take notes on that part.

Yeah I kinda like the idea of leaving that little bit there to get some wrinkles in the jacket if it's doable. Here is a pic of my Yunsil weathered by Jacob. I really love that he was able to get those wrinkles in the chest area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-220138_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-220138_Instagram.jpg
    590.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20210803-214014_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210803-214014_Instagram.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
okay.. good update fellas

I did the dampen / blow dry treatment... and it made WORLDS of difference. I still prefer the Zorro body setup the most with my other gear, so here is where we are at... Ill look at it with fresh eyes and take some daylight photos tomorrow too

M5ki2Tc.jpg

B4cDezq.jpg

V1JRMxA.jpg

g6hxE55.jpg

5ctZPdo.jpg

after / before shrinkage treatment

CEDRpfk.jpg

Last edited:
@jagzz
As opposed to new jacket, Collar in Proto Jacket Was nicely folded like below.
Could this be done as well?

0319D1B9-933A-46DE-854D-8AD7ADB82AFF.jpeg.jpg

okay.. good update fellas

I did the dampen / blow dry treatment... and it made WORLDS of difference. I still prefer the Zorro body setup the most with my other gear, so here is where we are at... Ill look at it with fresh eyes and take some daylight photos tomorrow too

M5ki2Tc.jpg

B4cDezq.jpg

V1JRMxA.jpg

skaMUAN.jpg

after / before shrinkage treatment

CEDRpfk.jpg
This looks great!!
Thanks for sharing

@jagzz
As opposed to new jacket, Collar in Proto Jacket Was nicely folded like below.
Could this be done as well?

View attachment 436109
the collar is very bendable and posable with the water treatment so this look can definitley be achieved. This post made me go back and pose my collar a bit better which I did in some of my pics, thanks for reminding me!

Back