Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] 1/6 Accurate Indiana Jones Jacket

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that is rude !!

also ridiculous.

That's not revisions, that's producing the product as originally advertised. Revisions would be something like altering the jacket from the prototype shown.

If the result is unsatisfactory and solely the fault of the tailor I fail to see why the buyer should be further out of pocket. They've paid for shipping once for the product to be sent correctly.

and it's not stirring the thread, the reason I raise it is because I'd like to know that if besides the extra checking being done currently that the jacket I receive will be as exactly as promised or I shall not need to pay for any further postage, it is the right thing to do. Postage has already cost $65AUD for this jacket.
Again you can ship the package with the cheapest option, and the risk of lost, etc will be part of me and the tailor responsibility.
Not rude, just stating the obvious.. like I said everyone seems okay with it, but if one doesn't agree they can PM me directly (the one that really affected with this) and we can try to find a solution.

How does your package go from Korea to Bulgaria? Lol also I agree, I think it's not a huge deal to pay your end of shipping as long as the tailor is willing to send it back free that's ok with me also. Plus the stuntman jacket isn't really an accurate example simply because they changed the pattern a bit to remove the backs wind breaker in order for the stunt man to wear a body vest so he didn't scrape his body up during filming but they kept the length and fit consistent on all the jackets used.
Thanks for your understanding Luis.
I know it's not an ideal situation, thank you for everyone that understand the situation and very kind to agree with the terms.
Appreciate it a lot.

Again you can ship the package with the cheapest option, and the risk of lost, etc will be part of me and the tailor responsibility.
Not rude, just stating the obvious.. like I said everyone seems okay with it, but if one doesn't agree they can PM me directly (the one that really affected with this) and we can try to find a solution.

Well, here's hoping Jagzz that the jacket will be perfect and we won't have to worry about all that then anyway ;)(y)

How does your package go from Korea to Bulgaria? Lol also I agree, I think it's not a huge deal to pay your end of shipping as long as the tailor is willing to send it back free that's ok with me also. Plus the stuntman jacket isn't really an accurate example simply because they changed the pattern a bit to remove the backs wind breaker in order for the stunt man to wear a body vest so he didn't scrape his body up during filming but they kept the length and fit consistent on all the jackets used.
Yeah I was really confused as to how anyone at the sorting office could make that mistake, though luckily I had it insured and got compensated. I have to say hats off to Jagzz for handling it all so well and giving us the support we need. I don't think anyone would want the burden of dealing with a situation like this.

To ensure a proper fit, I would show the jacket completely zipped up while on the body. A correctly sized jacket will be clearly evident while a too big one will be obvious. Just a thought.
Will try to ask the tailor for this images..
Yeah I was really confused as to how anyone at the sorting office could make that mistake, though luckily I had it insured and got compensated. I have to say hats off to Jagzz for handling it all so well and giving us the support we need. I don't think anyone would want the burden of dealing with a situation like this.
Thanks Ed, hopefully this will comes with a perfect ending for all of us.

I wasn’t happy about paying for shipping back to the tailor, but I also don’t want to make things more difficult for Jag. My agreeing to pay for shipping back was more a token of my appreciation for what Jag has done to administer this run and now deal with all of these QC issues.

Hi Guys,

Sorry here's some more updates on the latest jacket, so this is the standard that we will delivered from now on.

View attachment 436277

Hopefully this will met everyone expectation, again for the sleeves.. I discussing with the tailor intensely on this.
So probably we will have some kind of minor adjustment to make sure it not that loose on the arms.. because not everyone have ability to futz maybe we need to make a minor adjustment on it.
Latest updates from the tailor, this week we will have 5 jackets like this ready to ship.. and the batch 2 will be priority to ship.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Jagzz, is this an actual jacket going to someone or just a test jacket? I ask because in the picture above the thread/stitching along the zipper line is brighter than I've seen before. Sort of jumps out.

I do need a better phone. But I took some day time shots. Did a quick little set up one of these day's I'm goanna need a better camera. Lol but once my jacket is fixed I'm going crazy with images of Indy. Hahaha
20210809_124441.jpg
20210809_123048.jpg
20210809_123415.jpg
20210809_124100.jpg

I really like the way the jacket is wrinkling. Despite the excess material, is it fairly easy to work with?
It is! The leather is very soft and very thin. I feel the excess does keep it from folding at the chest a bit but it still works out pretty well. Mines when it came in was like everyone else but once I felt it and saw how supple and thin it really was I was like "OK we are good to go". Lol then the rest was just playing with it until it looked naturally draped.

once I felt it and saw how supple and thin it really was I was like "OK we are good to go". Lol then the rest was just playing with it until it looked naturally draped.

That's great to hear. It really is looking very natural, like in that last shot. I imagine the more you work with it the better it will get just like real leather... since it is real leather.

I'm wondering if its supple enough to drape over the holster so it sags. I'm guessing that even as thin as it is, the pocket stiffens that area up too much at this scale to really get the bottom of the jacket to hang over the holster.

Another problem about the water treatment is that I feel like I haven’t been able to get mine back to that smooth soft feel it had at the beginning when it was huge lol. Tried one conditioning treatment so far.

That's great to hear. It really is looking very natural, like in that last shot. I imagine the more you work with it the better it will get just like real leather... since it is real leather.

I'm wondering if its supple enough to drape over the holster so it sags. I'm guessing that even as thin as it is, the pocket stiffens that area up too much at this scale to really get the bottom of the jacket to hang over the holster.
Sadly it can't I tried but your right the pocket and the zipper keep it from doing that as it stays a bit more stiff around that area. I rather try it later after It's been fixed as I don't intend to keep it as is, so I'll see how it looks then I honestly feel the sleeves are fine on mine so that area isn't a big deal as much as the other QC issues.

Thanks for trying!

Another problem about the water treatment is that I feel like I haven’t been able to get mine back to that smooth soft feel it had at the beginning when it was huge lol. Tried one conditioning treatment so far.

Oh no... do you think working it in before putting it back on would help make it softer? Or has it actually changed the quality of the leather, like washing out natural oils or something?

Hi Guys,

Sorry here's some more updates on the latest jacket, so this is the standard that we will delivered from now on.

View attachment 436277

View attachment 436275

View attachment 436276

Hopefully this will met everyone expectation, again for the sleeves.. I discussing with the tailor intensely on this.
So probably we will have some kind of minor adjustment to make sure it not that loose on the arms.. because not everyone have ability to futz maybe we need to make a minor adjustment on it.
Latest updates from the tailor, this week we will have 5 jackets like this ready to ship.. and the batch 2 will be priority to ship.
Let me know if you have any questions.
I think the new revised jacket looks really good. Stitching is clean and straight. Pocket placement looks good. Sleeves appear nice and fitted. Hopefully everyone’s jacket will be on par with the sample.

Back