"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

For those of you using the new Rocco sculpt, what neck adapter are you using with the TTM21?

Guys! I have had Corrose make me my special designed base decal! I always tell Corrose to make me my own special decal because I like to have a special designed version!
So after collaborating with him... I came up with this!

So if you guys like it for your Dude... Hit him up!!! I'm not going to be selfish on this one it's so nice:lol so tell him you ordered moes sweater and want the specially made decal...
imagedlxc.jpg

Guys! I have had Corrose make me my special designed base decal! I always tell Corrose to make me my own special decal because I like to have a special designed version!
So after collaborating with him... I came up with this!

So if you guys like it for your Dude... Hit him up!!! I'm not going to be selfish on this one it's so nice:lol so tell him you ordered moes sweater and want the specially made decal...
imagedlxc.jpg

That is great! I am definitely gonna get one.

Real sweet decal moe thanks for sharing ,,,,,,,with entropy's accessories being done the only thing that my is set going to be missing is the dudes rug !

You don't fancy printing one of them do you moe ;)

Entropy..., I'm ready to pull the trigger and pay for the accessories set when ever you are bud .

Did you get your headsculpt painted yet?

Not yet. I will probably be waiting a bit on that one. I have a few heads I can hopefully send out in bulk to get painted.

Ok man well definitely post some pics once you get yours painted up

Not all just some.
It was whoever wanted Ski to paint it at the time. Wasn't 'selected' few..:slap
you just had to let Rocco know... I'm sure He can still do it for you. Have you contacted Ski? He might be able to do it with the others???

It was whoever wanted Ski to paint it at the time. Wasn't 'selected' few..:slap
you just had to let Rocco know... I'm sure He can still do it for you. Have you contacted Ski? He might be able to do it with the others???

I am well aware dude.

I am also very good friends with Dave so I am not worried about it.

I am well aware dude.

I am also very good friends with Dave so I am not worried about it.
i read it as you didn't realise you could get Ski to paint it, and it was only for a 'few' of the people... I am getting mine painted, and I am also sending some more to him. Don't know why you would wait if he is painting all the Dudes now???

But if you're 'very good friends' with Dave then I'm sure you will work it out.:peace

Any updates for the weekend?

In production guys! Got all material back from printer and tailor us working! Keep you posted... Thanks

I think he meant updates from Entropy. :p jk jk

mwhaha... hang in there... soon. I've now ordered new resin and supplies.

I've been busy making a Mother's Day present and I'm almost done, or a I better be as tomorrow is the deadline.

Dude's glass was a pain in the *** to make. :lol

Back