"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

No point arguing with you. Your posts don't make sense and lack logic. You said you gave a quote and then apologized for not giving it? Did people bail out on you or not bail out? Make up your mind. Sometimes I think you just play dumb to get away with your words. And then you want to make everyone feel like you're doing us a favor when in fact you are getting paid for your work. And well paid.

Like I said. I have no problem on you keeping the deposit. That was the deal. But why that stupid post? And no, I wasn't waiting until the last minute to "bail out" on you. Plus, didn't you just give yet another extension. I would've waited even more or said nothing at all during that extension if my plan was to hurt your business. I sent you a peaceful pm to confirm I was out and that was it. But you had to go ahead and post that crap right away.
I'm done. And I think I've said before I'm not buying your stuff anymore. So don't worry. (You do owe me pants and vest for the Butcher)

You'll receive the butcher vest and pants :wave

I don't think Moe meant "bailing out" in a really negative way or anything. Its simply what it means, wanting out, which is not wrong by any means.

Comm, Moe, probably just a misunderstanding, don't think too much about it.

I don't think Moe meant "bailing out" in a really negative way or anything. Its simply what it means, wanting out, which is not wrong by any means.

:goodpost::lecture
Thanks, I really did not mean that in bad way... Should of said wanting out!

On a good note: Jeff any pics brother! Lets see these bad boy parts

Last edited by a moderator:

Payment sent. Moe, thank you for working with me on this. Excellent customer service!!

We are officially in Production!
sewing-smiley-emoticon-2.gif
Thanks Guys...I also sent few PM's out for the few remaining List People
Damian
Captainjack
Jack4

Let the Dude begin and abide:)

Yes, from my understanding! Now I can tuck away the Patton fat suit I got a couple weeks ago in hopes of someone making a Walter head sculpt:)

Looking forward to E.'s updates on the accessories. I also have a Patton fatsuit that I guess I won't need now that Moes including one.

Looking forward to E.'s updates on the accessories. I also have a Patton fatsuit that I guess I won't need now that Moes including one.

You might want to hold on to that fat suit, i'm trying to see if sculptor will follow up his dude hs with a Walter and if the interest is there it could be a real possibility.

Moe - if you want me to remove this just say the word but I just started an interest list for a Walter head sculpt by Rocco/Sculptor so sign up if interested. He is good to go on it if we reach the magic number. Please sign up and hope I didn't upset anybody by posting here.

Moe - if you want me to remove this just say the word but I just started an interest list for a Walter head sculpt by Rocco/Sculptor so sign up if interested. He is good to go on it if we reach the magic number. Please sign up and hope I didn't upset anybody by posting here.

Not at all bro! This is Dude country :lol thanks I'm in!

Add me to the WALTER list!

There's a thread just for walter, please post in there and i'll gladly add you. If people post for Walter in here they may not get picked up and it wouldn't be fair to Moe:)

I know this has been said at some point but what body are all of these parts being made around or intended for?

Back