"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Hope mine is with them + the free belly pad

Guys Just be a little patient...The second batch is to follow one week, not to bad...The reason I did it this way so some of you guys will get it...

Otherwise I would had to wait that other week for whole batch to ship... I actually Paid over seas shipping extra to do this.

Thanks I promise you will get your Dude Set...Everyones getting a belly pouch..FREE Valued $40

Guys Just be a little patient...The second batch is to follow one week, not to bad...The reason I did it this way so some of you guys will get it...

Otherwise I would had to wait that other week for whole batch to ship... I actually Paid over seas shipping extra to do this.

Thanks I promise you will get your Dude Set...Everyones getting a belly pouch..FREE Valued $40

Top notch!

First batch... Now guys, the belly pouch is done and my tailor left it as you guys can stuff if to your liking ok... Better that way
imageaxg.jpg

hope us early payers get dib,s on the first batch :wink1:

Howdy strangers!

I'm back from an unexpected but necessary break. Long story short, my friend with terminal cancer has been getting worse and I've been out of town helping out and doing some "bucket list" things. Last week, we completed a ramp for his home, I've worked on his cast hand light fixture project (bronze hands "holding" light bulbs) and I went on a Memorial Day trip. It's been a difficult experience for my family, my dad especially, and I had to take a break from the board for a bit to help them. Thank you all for the kind wishes and those who sent PMs expressing concern.

Dude is looking good, Moe! You've made some great progress. Though delayed, I'm almost done on my end, the outstanding orders I had for marlindesign and PopCultKid (those Sheriff gunbags took me far too long) are completed, new casting supplies received (I've gone through gallons of silicone lately), and most importantly the Lebowski bits all sculpted. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow. Things will move more swiftly now. Thanks for the patience Duderinos and the worry, it's nice to be missed. :lol

I was genuinely worried especially with the awful weather people are getting. (2 close tornadoes for me in less than 2 weeks) Cancer is indeed an awful thing, but that's great that you can help him out with a bucket list!

Can't wait to see your finished work whenever you do have time!

Howdy strangers!

I'm back from an unexpected but necessary break. Long story short, my friend with terminal cancer has been getting worse and I've been out of town helping out and doing some "bucket list" things. Last week, we completed a ramp for his home, I've worked on his cast hand light fixture project (bronze hands "holding" light bulbs) and I went on a Memorial Day trip. It's been a difficult experience for my family, my dad especially, and I had to take a break from the board for a bit to help them. Thank you all for the kind wishes and those who sent PMs expressing concern.

Dude is looking good, Moe! You've made some great progress. Though delayed, I'm almost done on my end, the outstanding orders I had for marlindesign and PopCultKid (those Sheriff gunbags took me far too long) are completed, new casting supplies received (I've gone through gallons of silicone lately), and most importantly the Lebowski bits all sculpted. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow. Things will move more swiftly now. Thanks for the patience Duderinos and the worry, it's nice to be missed. :lol

Good to see you back man! :hi5: Again, sorry to hear about your friend. Cancer is a horrible thing.

Thanks guys. I'm okay.

I did find upon my return a fox family has moved into my backyard. Eight baby foxes plus momma and papa fox on my deck in a suburban neighborhood. :slap

I am sorry about your friend Entropy, glad you are back!

glass v2. I had to make every piece twice as every v1 had something wrong, usually the size though the chest had to be redone from the narrow to the advance version.

Looks awesome sucks about all the extra work on it..but it turned out great. You'll be painting all the accessories too?

Yes, they will come finished ready for display.

Nice stuff!!

Brother so sport about your friend... The parts look great bro, you now made this dude run the best it can be! Always a pleasure doing runs with you...

Have these been sent out yet Moe I'm guessing not yet?

Any updates Moe on who,s as gone out etc - Thanks

Back