"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Guys waiting for it to land, it's in USA and goes into customs, not to much longer fellas... Second batch is almost done also and ready to ship to me! These are harder to do then most of my runs because of patterns... Appreciate all you guys patience will be worth it!

Anybody wanting a set that missed out I'm offering my spot for 315.00 Sadly I had to get out of collecting

Anybody wanting a set that missed out I'm offering my spot for 315.00 Sadly I had to get out of collecting

PM sent...........

Sorry the hear that brother... I'm sure someone will snag that off you! Guts he paid more for it! Grab it if you can...

Thanks for the update Moe! Wonder how the Rocco/ Ski painted sculpts and Entropy parts are doing...going to be exciting getting the Dude set up.

Thanks for the update Moe! Wonder how the Rocco/ Ski painted sculpts and Entropy parts are doing...going to be exciting getting the Dude set up.

Agreed! I've had my RM head since the very first release of them.
It's been a long time coming, so excitement level is high.

Can't wait to see Entropy's finished items.

Entropy.....:clap Entropy.....:clap Entropy.....:clap

Agreed! I've had my RM head since the very first release of them.
It's been a long time coming, so excitement level is high.

Can't wait to see Entropy's finished items.

Entropy.....:clap Entropy.....:clap Entropy.....:clap

Congrats on the rainman head - ive bought the Sweater/T shirt and PJ set on hopeing rainman re-releases his Dude Sculpt once again..

if he does,ent,then im stumpt , not going the rocco way myself, congrats to all that are and support his work.

The size issue as always been a prob with me with buying and owning some of his work - dont get me wrong his dude does look very, very nice..

But the only way i will complete this figure is with the head of rainman.

Congrats on the rainman head - ive bought the Sweater/T shirt and PJ set on hopeing rainman re-releases his Dude Sculpt once again..

if he does,ent,then im stumpt , not going the rocco way myself, congrats to all that are and support his work.

The size issue as always been a prob with me with buying and owning some of his work - dont get me wrong his dude does look very, very nice..

I'm in the same boat RM or bust! I really wish he wouldve opened them up with Jules..hopefully Bickle now

I'm not trying to sway anyone here one way or the other, but I have both the Rainman and Rocco head, and in terms of the actual head size, they are about the same. Some of the features are differently sized though, and Rocco's has more hair. Rocco's last several releases have been appropriately scaled for Truetype bodies.

I'm not trying to sway anyone here one way or the other, but I have both the Rainman and Rocco head, and in terms of the actual head size, they are about the same. Some of the features are differently sized though, and Rocco's has more hair. Rocco's last several releases have been appropriately scaled for Truetype bodies.

Ya RM is great but I like Rocco's dude a lot better.

I'm in the same boat RM or bust! I really wish he wouldve opened them up with Jules..hopefully Bickle now

Don't worry, didn't someone closer to RM already say he will do the re-release of
his older heads after Jules is finished and his caster has time.

I check the RM site daily just in case. For sure would want some of
his older heads. I hope he does all of them that the molds are still
available for. I'd surley love some of the older stuff I missed out on...:)

Ya RM is great but I like Rocco's dude a lot better.

Really? Looks more like Kenny Rogers to me awesome to have options tho especially when RM heads are such a pain to get most of the time :(

Honestly, I think the likeness is about equal on those. The potential issue with Rocco's sculpt is that it's a pretty un-Dude expression. People voted for it, so it is what it is, but if you google pics of Jeff Bridges with a huge smile, that is a dead on sculpt IMO.

jeff-bridges.jpg

Plus, I've yet to see it painted up!

Honestly, I think the likeness is about equal on those. The potential issue with Rocco's sculpt is that it's a pretty un-Dude expression. People voted for it, so it is what it is, but if you google pics of Jeff Bridges with a huge smile, that is a dead on sculpt IMO.

jeff-bridges.jpg

Plus, I've yet to see it painted up!

Thats not Jeff Bridges thats Kenny Rogers ;) in all seriousness tho I've never seen that particular pic before does show strength in the sculpt for sure

Bullet is making a joke (I'm pretty sure). Seems that he's admitting it's a good sculpt after looking at that shot.

Glad to know the Rocco Dude sculpt is the right size. Can't wait to have the Dude set up.

Back