"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

First 11
Greeny400
Darthy
Staps1138
Rdeezy
joned-
IKE-CON
Vareika -
Entropy -
hotslayer73-
Shortround
Marfmaster

Last edited by a moderator:

First 11
Greeny400
Darthy
Staps1138
Rdeezy
joned-
IKE-CON
Vareika -
Entropy -
hotslayer73-
Shortround
Marfmaster

Hey Moe, is that the people for everything you shipped for just the dude stuff? Asking bout my Chem suit. Thanks! :clap

Hey Moe, is that the people for everything you shipped for just the dude stuff? Asking bout my Chem suit. Thanks! :clap

Your chem should be here any day brother..

Your chem should be here any day brother..

Thanks! But I thought it got shipped from your tailor in the same batch as the first run of the dude clothes?

WOW - already got my Dude set from Moe. Suberb job Moe - looks so great in-hand.

Can't wait to get the Rocco Dude sculpt back from Ski!!

Unfortunately, I can't set up my Dude yet because my wife will freak if she realizes I just got another figure...I'll give it a month...since waiting for entropy parts too haha...

WOW - already got my Dude set from Moe. Suberb job Moe - looks so great in-hand.

Unfortunately, I can't set up my Dude yet because my wife will freak if she realizes I just got another figure...I'll give it a month...since waiting for entropy parts too haha...

Can you sneak some in hand pics while shes asleep ?

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

Guys only 8 have fully paid waiting on 20 more...
Please get them in check your pm for details!
We want to get this going for you all! thanks

And entropy if your reading this bro! Post a price if you have please! Thanks brother

Those who paid have marked All In

0) Proto Type \Sold mightyq
1) karamazov80 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
2) ShortRound Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
3) Slp bishop Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
4) rhaykal Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
5) vareika Paid Full (ALL IN)
6) Bigbrocha Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
7) IKE-CON Paid Full (ALL IN)
8) hhh212329 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
9) DKA8976 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
10) Commtech Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
11) Laney74 Paid Full(ALL IN)
12) philmah Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
13) Staps1138 Paid full (All in)
14) Transhi100 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
15) Greeny400 PAID FULL (ALL IN)
16) Entropy Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
17) Wake Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
18) Joned Paid Full (ALL IN)
19) Skiman (Covered-Secured)
20) Nitro80 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
21) Barbossa Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
22) TotalDominAsian Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
23) JediGuy Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
24) hotslayer73 Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
25) Jack4
26) RDeezy Paid Full(ALL IN)
27) Captainjamesbrooks Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
28) Damian Dep $15 Paid (Secured Spot)
29) Darthy Paid Full(ALL IN)
30) The Danger

So the order of the 11 sent out had nothing to do payment order...disappointing:monkey2

Thought Moe already sold the prototype , the buyer sold it on ebay acouple of weeks ago, there was a discussion on here way back then.

unless theres two proto,s :lol

edit : kara beat me to it..

this isnt cool at all!!!! i would like to know whats going on? check the list it says i paid for proto??? i didnt see the ebay listing.....exactly, how can there be 2 protoypes???

REALLY!!! i live 30 minutes from moe and didnt get mine?? also i done him a favor and took the paypal payments for everybpdy,and was the very 1st person the pay in full for the prototype and was told i would get ""'way"""efore anybody else....the very last time i do this favor thing! yes i am upset and the right thing wasnt done again.

REALLY!!! i live 30 minutes from moe and didnt get mine?? also i done him a favor and took the paypal payments for everybpdy,and was the very 1st person the pay in full for the prototype and was told i would get ""'way"""efore anybody else....the very last time i do this favor thing! yes i am upset and the right thing wasnt done again.

WOW! Ok...WIsh you aksed me via PM! But anyway, you should get it tomorrow, Enjoy

Hotslayer...One Proto type Brother only one...That is Marty's

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Robe- set & Entropy shoes set PICS PG1&61

So the order of the 11 sent out had nothing to do payment order...disappointing:monkey2

Laney...The list was interest, Who paid was not in that order but my own seperate List Bro...

Yes, you could have been the 11th interested, but remeber the payments came in accordiningly...Thats how I did it.

The last batch is on the way to me guys.:wink1:

Laney...The list was interest, Who paid was not in that order but my own seperate List Bro...

Yes, you could have been the 11th interested, but remeber the payments came in accordiningly...Thats how I did it.

:rock :rock :rock

No worries mate, but that list above was the payment list, I was in the first 8 paid as you post says.

No worries mate, but that list above was the payment list, I was in the first 8 paid as you post says.

It's hard to explain bro...
The interest list is set, then when the payments came in accordingly, I marked the names paid... Not putting them in order on that list, but my own list as they came in. Hope that makes sense

Not to worry, they left the country to me

Back