"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

All in all buddy I think that looks quite good proberbly need to take a iron to that chow jacket but apart from that I'm impressed as its quite screen accurate
dapu5ehe.jpg

ha3anezy.jpg

But it definatly need entropy's accessories !!!!!!!!!

Please put us outa our misery jeff :)

Last edited:
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

The pants are baggier than RM's, but they do look more screen accurate and with a little futzing, I'm sure the coat can look better. Can't wait to see it futzed to better compare. First impressions though it looks great! thanks MightyQ

Pants look great not so sure about the jacket tho perhaps with better futzing and Jeff's chest plate underneath it will improve it. The V neck on the shirt is too obtuse in shape tho which is a shame

I see what you me now about the shirt Bullet, not as deep of a V as there should be.

ok guys, i took a bunch of pics, i threw this together very fast, on a ttm-18 so you know...nothing futzed.. the head is a real rm, the shoes as discussed in the recast thread are the "q" reacsted shoes. of course i am not using them, they are a stand in until jeff is done. the glass is a custom with the spoon. ok as you will see the color's are very different between custom's. i only have a few pics up now. many more to come.
sorry but also no belly pad. didnt get it yet.

some comparisons; rm's on the left

shirt- rm's is more of a v neck, stiching is different, cant see rm's. not a big deal if you dont mind things like that. forget how it is in the movie, but you guys might like it better without the drastic v

sweats- moe's are much larger and baggy, in size and length. also much lighter color. legs dont look as skinny. rm's are a tad tight.

jacket- again moe's is bigger, the turn down collar is wider, the seam where the arm attaches to the shoulder is much lower than rm's. lenght is fine. again the color is easily noticeably different. zipper is eact accpet moe's is biege no white, fits well, but really need the correct body to tell

dude_zpsbee7c31c.jpg

dude1_zps5344fd0a.jpg

dude2_zps7946c0be.jpg

dude3_zps120d0eb5.jpg

Nice comparison mighty!

This is the first time I'm popping in this thread and I have to say I'm impressed. It looks like Moe's has the edge on RM's in a few categories :clap. Well done!

The pants definitely look more screen accurate than RM and I think the bagginess will help. I will have to see the sweater in person to tell but so far I am digging it.

Nice comparison mighty!

This is the first time I'm popping in this thread and I have to say I'm impressed. It looks like Moe's has the edge on RM's in a few categories :clap. Well done!

I Agree , but the only let down at the moment is the V neck so too wide and lacks the V Shape ,

which is sad concidering how well everything else looks..

Hope it looks better when i get mine in hand..

more pics, rm's are the deeper purple.
on the pants.

moe's is much more accurate, the shirt is just as nice a material. but some seem concerned over the v, maybe moe can chime in.

dude7_zps57ff2aaf.jpg

dude4_zps67183634.jpg

dude6_zps89a73afb.jpg

dude1_zps5344fd0a.jpg

dude8_zps0b8b0f0d.jpg

dude5_zpsfee64dc2.jpg

dude9_zps236bf351.jpg

Last edited:

guys if you want i'll find a ttm-21 and slap it on, hope i have one somewhere...i think i have a bash with one, just gotta remember wich one, lol..

gotta admit the pants are 100% improvement, i never realized until now how different rm's was?? i am kinda shocked at that.

guys if you want i'll find a ttm-21 and slap it on, hope i have one somewhere...i think i have a bash with one, just gotta remember wich one, lol..

gotta admit the pants are 100% improvement, i never realized until now how different rm's was?? i am kinda shocked at that.

That would be awesome!

I'd like to see it on a ttm 21 for sure...as I believe that's what they were tailored to

i feel like i finaly have the ultimate dude, mine was painted bi silent surfer , chest and hands also. wow i gots me a 'grail' here..:yess:

i feel like i finaly have the ultimate dude, mine was painted bi silent surfer , chest and hands also. wow i gots me a 'grail' here..:yess:

So are you switching the RM pants for Moes ? Or are you just gonna display two Dudes?

Guys all the shirts and everything are the same... It's the body or how you put the shirt on... That's all it is guys!

Maybe the shoulders are stretching it wider, and if I pull the shirt down more in the front, it will be bigger V
zmtk.jpg

Guys all the shirts and everything are the same... It's the body or how you put the shirt on... That's all it is guys!

Maybe the shoulders are stretching it wider, and if I pull the shirt down more in the front, it will be bigger V
zmtk.jpg

That's more like it... thanks for the pic Moe

Yep, looks ****ing fantastic. I am most excited for those pants, they look great.

You have a full pic of yours Moe and is he on a TTM 21 ?

You have a full pic of yours Moe and is he on a TTM 21 ?

Not at the moment because I'm holding it up! No feet :lol Jeff where are my shoes and shot glass bro? Need the chest plate also

Back