"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

REALLY!!! i live 30 minutes from moe and didnt get mine?? also i done him a favor and took the paypal payments for everybpdy,and was the very 1st person the pay in full for the prototype and was told i would get ""'way"""efore anybody else....the very last time i do this favor thing! yes i am upset and the right thing wasnt done again.

Just go pick it up from him :lol

Moe will come thru.....

this isnt cool at all!!!! i would like to know whats going on? check the list it says i paid for proto??? i didnt see the ebay listing.....exactly, how can there be 2 protoypes???

I think he pre-sold his set that was coming, not the prototype. He used Moe's proto images in the sale though.

Here is the listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Figure...3859?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c32ff42c3

I never saw those pics used anywhere in this thread. Auction says it was displayed. Seems to have the recast Rainman head and shoes. I'm still not fully sure who was selling this. I assumed it was you mightyq.

the final product is good though Mighty, might be better than the proto. Hope all will turn out well.

Here is the listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Figure...3859?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c32ff42c3

I never saw those pics used anywhere in this thread. Auction says it was displayed. Seems to have the recast Rainman head and shoes. I'm still not fully sure who was selling this. I assumed it was you mightyq.

I replied to this... The guy used my proto picture and took it down at my request... He's great guy and bought from me in past! Guess he wanted sell his set before hand... So that's story behind that! Lets end this please!

Appreciate It fellas

It might still be the same day where Moe is, ya know time differences and all :rotfl

:slap IT WAS ONLY A JOKE, POSTED ON THE SAME DAY AS MOE - SO HOW COULD THERE BE ANY CHANGE...:)

First 11
Greeny400
Darthy
Staps1138
Rdeezy
joned-
IKE-CON
Vareika -
Entropy -
hotslayer73-
Shortround
Marfmaster

:yess: Thanks Moe, Looking Forward to it buddy :wink1:

Here is the listing:

ME!!! Are you nuts, with a recast rm head. Dude, and no pun intended, this is not mine!!!!! You should ask who owns this to clear it up for me kaz. I have zero with this, I never seen it until some freaks told me about it. Who was it sold to and who is the eBay seller??? This is not me, ever ody understand that!!! I never even seen the listing???

Sorry mighty. I thought it was the prototype, which the first post said was sold to you. Moe is now saying it is some unposted pic of his prototype that I guess he gave privately to some buyer, who then listed it for sale before receiving it, while making untrue claims about it being in-hand and displayed. So the picture (including recast Rainman head and shoes) are Moe's I guess?

In any case, the seller should be ashamed of himself for trying to deceive buyers that way. Very shady. I certainly would never buy from a person like this who I know to tell blatant untruths in his auction listings.

Last edited:

No one else has received theirs yet? I got mine yesterday but can't put it together ...going below the wife radar on this acquisition for a few weeks...

No one else has received theirs yet? I got mine yesterday but can't put it together ...going below the wife radar on this acquisition for a few weeks...

Lol..and Al have to do the same when I receive mine .
Remind me why did we get married again ?

Guys lets not discuss the proto type, it's mightyq's and in his hand any day now! I explained it over and over that the auction was removed respectfully.

There is no other proto but one!
Thanks
Enjoy the outfits as they arrive guys

Thanks for the clarification on that Moe. It's always good when a member of the community alerts us to scammers on eBay with fraudulent listings. Considering that auction was misleading and contained straight-up lies, it might be a good idea for everyone to avoid bidding on/buying any auctions from 12-figure-collector.

Thanks for the clarification on that Moe. It's always good when a member of the community alerts us to scammers on eBay with fraudulent listings. Considering that auction was misleading and contained straight-up lies, it might be a good idea for everyone to avoid bidding on/buying any auctions from 12-figure-collector.

No bro the guy is nice guy good customer...
Honest mistake, that's all! He's a dude clothing set owner... He don't make recast! Just wanted clear that up..,

Lets move on ok guys?

Now I hope those who started getting outfit can please comment on it here, thank you... Pics please of your dude

i have a legit rm head painted already, when i get my set i will post pics for all..moe cleared it up, the proto. was in the wrong bag, thats all.

No bro the guy is nice guy good customer...
Honest mistake, that's all! He's a dude clothing set owner... He don't make recast! Just wanted clear that up..,
The head and shoes are clearly recast (Rainman's legit casts are gray, and he never offered up the shoes unpainted), but the larger point is that he claimed to have it in-hand and displayed when you hadn't even sent it to him. That's really shady, and he should be called out for it. Thanks again for bringing this to everyone's attention so we can all avoid buying from him.

The head and shoes are clearly recast (Rainman's legit casts are gray, and he never offered up the shoes unpainted), but the larger point is that he claimed to have it in-hand and displayed when you hadn't even sent it to him. That's really shady, and he should be called out for it. Thanks again for bringing this to everyone's attention so we can all avoid buying from him.

Guys not a recaster that's all I'm going to say! Maybe he had a bad buy! But he is a collector not a recaster! Thanks and lets move on brother!

Thanks

Any in hand pics from those who have got their set already?

ok guys, i took a bunch of pics, i threw this together very fast, on a ttm-18 so you know...nothing futzed.. the head is a real rm, the shoes as discussed in the recast thread are the "q" reacsted shoes. of course i am not using them, they are a stand in until jeff is done. the glass is a custom with the spoon. ok as you will see the color's are very different between custom's. i only have a few pics up now. many more to come.
sorry but also no belly pad. didnt get it yet.

some comparisons; rm's on the left

shirt- rm's is more of a v neck, stiching is different, cant see rm's. not a big deal if you dont mind things like that. forget how it is in the movie, but you guys might like it better without the drastic v

sweats- moe's are much larger and baggy, in size and length. also much lighter color. legs dont look as skinny. rm's are a tad tight.

jacket- again moe's is bigger, the turn down collar is wider, the seam where the arm attaches to the shoulder is much lower than rm's. lenght is fine. again the color is easily noticeably different. zipper is eact accpet moe's is biege no white, fits well, but really need the correct body to tell

dude_zpsbee7c31c.jpg

dude1_zps5344fd0a.jpg

dude2_zps7946c0be.jpg

dude3_zps120d0eb5.jpg

Last edited:
Back