"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

:rotfl yeah feet would help. And yes can't wait to see the accessories either Moe

Masterpiece reborn again!!! Excellent clothing set....can't wait to see Ski's paint up on Rocco's head.

Masterpiece reborn again!!! Excellent clothing set....can't wait to see Ski's paint up on Rocco's head.

Thanks Billy- that head is an RM painted by my bro Skiman...So you know Rocco's will be amazing as well!

here are the pics for a ttm-21,,,,,,,,,the shirt does not form a v like rm's, it rounds out to a v somewhat, unless i got a different shirt, you can pull it down but it doesnt hold the full v look. i tried some very light tack, and it works that way, its not a big deal. but i am just calling it like i see it. if you wanted something to be weak of the 3 it would be the shirt, so i am fine with it. could it be better, i think so, not the material but the stitching and the v. again this is a nit pick by me. it really isnt a problem at all. if i were to nit pick like i say that would be it. . just enjoy this, its worth the money. if a rm dude sells for $1,600 this when all said is worth $700 all day everyday...
dude16_zpsd0a978ed.jpg

dude13_zpsb90b76ee.jpg

dude14_zps9d965b31.jpg

looks fine among my grails..next to moe's bill clothing set
dude15_zps6a751a91.jpg

dude12_zps0472ebf6.jpg

.jpg[/IMG]
dude11_zps383b9ccb.jpg

dude20_zpsf54b0f8c.jpg

dude19_zpsb10bd386.jpg

rm
dude22_zpse97b793a.jpg

moe
dude23_zps42a46563.jpg

dude24_zpsf1d09868.jpg

dude26_zps956c3a12.jpg

Awesome pics mighty! This set looks brilliant but the only things that are needed now are Entropy's extras.

here are the pics for a ttm-21,,,,,,,,,the shirt does not form a v like rm's, it rounds out to a v somewhat, unless i got a different shirt, you can pull it down but it doesnt hold the full v look. i tried some very light tack, and it works that way, its not a big deal. but i am just calling it like i see it. if you wanted something to be weak of the 3 it would be the shirt, so i am fine with it. could it be better, i think so, not the material but the stitching and the v. again this is a nit pick by me. it really isnt a problem at all. if i were to nit pick like i say that would be it. . just enjoy this, its worth the money. if a rm dude sells for $1,600 this when all said is worth $700 all day everyday...
dude16_zpsd0a978ed.jpg

dude13_zpsb90b76ee.jpg

dude14_zps9d965b31.jpg

looks fine among my grails..next to moe's bill clothing set
dude15_zps6a751a91.jpg

dude12_zps0472ebf6.jpg

.jpg[/IMG]
dude11_zps383b9ccb.jpg

Mighty....WTH??? Massive collection there lol.
Do you have any threads of your collection?

Nice pics mightyq, this really is a homerun. Thanks Moe!

Really interested in seeing the Rocco sculpt on Dude though, anyone got theirs?

Honestly, don't see anything significantly different than the RM outfit, aside from some color differences and the V versus U neckline - but that's insignificant to me. Homerun Moe.

Honestly, don't see anything significantly different than the RM outfit, aside from some color differences and the V versus U neckline - but that's insignificant to me. Homerun Moe.

I think the pants are excellent and likely surpass RM's don't feel the same way about the jacket or shirt tho.

Moe just upstaged Iris on this one....thats 2 for Moe....first Iminime and now Iris from RM.....good stuff....really can't wait to see these tuxes for Dumb and Dumber and then Austin Powers after that...:)

thanks dude...:)

Moe just upstaged Iris on this one....thats 2 for Moe....first Iminime and now Iris from RM.....good stuff....really can't wait to see these tuxes for Dumb and Dumber and then Austin Powers after that...:)

thanks dude...:)

Each to there own it's good we have choices :). Iminime? Must have missed that one to which outfit are you referring?

the daryl vest..Moe's was more accurate

the daryl vest..Moe's was more accurate

Ah ok to be fair to Iminime though there figure hasn't shipped yet so there may be revisions. Haven't seen Moe's Daryl vest but will take your word for it :)

Not trying to take anything away from Moe just feel its a little unfair to compare items when one hasnt been finalised and shipped yet lol

It's a real nice set, no doubt, but I do prefer every garment of RM's set.

Back