"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics Jonny?

Still waiting on my ttm 21 to arrive sorry guys it would just be a head and clothes not much of a pic:(
But I think mighty 's speaks for us all ....

Trust me if you don't have rm's and luv the dude you won't be dissatisfied with this set .

Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

hey guy's, owning both sets i would say in all honesty moe's is more color accurate. overall quailty is the same. the purple shirt could have been a little better. but again thats nit picking. if you seen rm's shirt you would know it is very hard to improve on, so no knock on moe as it was near perfect to begin with. both sets have their pro's and con's. like i said you need to have both in hand and it comes down to minor nit picking to seperate. like the white zipper vs the beige, things like that. owning both would be a pleasure. so anybody who missed rm's will be extremely happy with this set by moe. he deserves a thanks for filling the void. his crew nailed this set perfectly.

there are going to be a ton of dude sets just sitting unless entropy gets the parts needed made. you can always go with the rocco smiling sculpt until rm does his re-stock. but with no shoes, chest piece, russian, and glasses, its not much of a dude yet for everybody.
is there any news on jeff's parts?

Yes, not sure what the hold up on the parts set is but I hope we hear something soon.........

Yep mighty's right this sets useless without jeffs accessories carnt have one without the other it just wouldn't work but am sure there's a good reason for the delay ..... But yes I really hope he chimes in soon with a update on this .

Anyone pm him? Jeff you around bro

Got my set through today and I can say I'm a very happy man! :yess: The quality of these clothes seem fantastic and now all I need is the Entropy set and the Rocco head sculpt to see how this figure really ties the room together! :lol

As much as I would like to have the accessories / neck chest piece, I'm still happy with a "ugly neck" dude haha...the outfit and headsculpt complete 90% of the figure in my personal opinion.

Still have my set if anyone needs one for 315.00 can't beat the price

Just got mine today..they look great! Thanks Moe.
ill take some pics this weekend..can't wait for the accessories which should be done already I believe just waiting for E. to post the finished results

Just got mine today..they look great! Thanks Moe.
ill take some pics this weekend..can't wait for the accessories which should be done already I believe just waiting for E. to post the finished results

There done !!!!

Have you spoke to him rob ,that's great news .

Sorry guys I was referring to E.s last post I thought he said they were done?
Should I pm him? I'm sure everyone and their brother has already messaged him about these already.

I'm still kicking. Update coming soon.

The outfit looks wicked good Moe! :hi5:

Recieved Mine Yersterday Moe :wink1: Exellent Quality Mate, was unsure on the T-shirt after seeing the first lot of pic,s

But on mine the V Shape Neck is spot on , just as good as rainmans , totally happy - Thanks again :1-1:

Recieved Mine Yersterday Moe :wink1: Exellent Quality Mate, was unsure on the T-shirt after seeing the first lot of pic,s

But on mine the V Shape Neck is spot on , just as good as rainmans , totally happy - Thanks again :1-1:

Good ....you finally got it bud !

And ain't it one hell of a set !

Yep ...another thanks to moe from me to you really did us proud with this set .

Back