"The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Dude" Sweater/T shirt and PJ set & Entropy shoes set *taking payments*

El Duderino.........:wave

Last edited:

I hate to sound like a broken record but is there any updates on the accessories set? It's been a long time since we heard anything.

Entropy posted in his Breaking Bits thread that this is his next priority.

Got my Walter almost done thanks to Seb, just waiting on the Entropy set for the dude. Can't wait!:impatient:

Had word from entropy the dude is right around the corner !!!

Now the breaking bad gear is out the way Jeff's starting on the dude now .

Any updates on "the dude" set Entropy?

Nothing personal, but it's been so long, I started working on my own accessories
for the dude. So I'll kindly ask to be removed from Entropy's list.

Thanks

Ike

no problem. I've done the same with the next GRR Martin novel. :monkey5 :monkey3

Aaaaaaaand I'll take his spot.... if that's cool :)

no problem. I've done the same with the next GRR Martin novel. :monkey5 :monkey3

So can you at least give us an update on the set?

I am not even on the set list and still want an update!!! :rotfl

Its getting pretty frustrating, I've been asking for an update for weeks now without a word back update wise. I already have my Walter custom back and finished but the Dude is without his finishing pieces:impatient::horror:dunno

Its getting pretty frustrating, I've been asking for an update for weeks now without a word back update wise. I already have my Walter custom back and finished but the Dude is without his finishing pieces:impatient::horror:dunno

Do you want it done quickly or do you want it done right? Jeff has already stated he's moved onto the Dude accessories he has/had other projects open you know. He's now focusing his full attention on the dude and will update in due course. Asking for updates every 3 days when there are none to show isn't going to speed the process up any.

The dude is next up...

Do you want it done quickly or do you want it done right? Jeff has already stated he's moved onto the Dude accessories he has/had other projects open you know. He's now focusing his full attention on the dude and will update in due course. Asking for updates every 3 days when there are none to show isn't going to speed the process up any.

The dude is next up...

It was stated weeks ago by Jeff that he was close to taking orders for this and then we never heard anything else. I have been waiting a long time and been patient so don't start on me, I don't care what you have to say, I'm just looking for an update since I, like others have so much invested in this figure it would be nice to display him properly.

I don't think its too much to ask for an update in this thread, it would be nice if we would get one so we can plan for this.

Last edited:

It was stated weeks ago by Jeff that he was close to taking orders for this and then we never heard anything else. I have been waiting a long time and been patient so don't start on me, I don't care what you have to say, I'm just looking for an update since I, like others have so much invested in this figure it would be nice to display him properly.

I don't think its too much to ask for an update in this thread, it would be nice if we would get one so we can plan for this.

Lol well you've now had your update :) perhaps you'll settle down and let Jeff get back to work :wave

Perhaps the custom side of the hobby ain't for you if you think 6 months is a long wait for anything ;)

Lol well you've now had your update :) perhaps you'll settle down and let Jeff get back to work :wave

Perhaps the custom side of the hobby ain't for you if you think 6 months is a long wait for anything ;)

Goodbye, like I said I don't give a damn what you think I'm trying to get an update from the man himself so take your comments elsewhere.

Back